Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

nikcorda

well auber definitely won this race. i ordered everything thursday evening, the rdk-300 and coil were delivered today. newvape said my flowerpot shipped yesterday and gave me a tracking number but its not live yet so it hasnt been picked up by usps, and my d-nail sic dish order is still pending. hoping everything ships tomorrow so i can have it by the weekend.

nikcorda,
Reactions: Morty

JPE

well auber definitely won this race. i ordered everything thursday evening, the rdk-300 and coil were delivered today. newvape said my flowerpot shipped yesterday and gave me a tracking number but its not live yet so it hasnt been picked up by usps, and my d-nail sic dish order is still pending. hoping everything ships tomorrow so i can have it by the weekend.
auber always wins

JPE,

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Yes, auber is fast like hell. 5 days to middle Europe and no stucking at customs, made it through directly. Really great!

Alex3oe,

Grifo

been pretty happy with mine

LabPong

I have been enjoying a glass bowl with a SS screen in the bottom. Clean tastes and Clean WATER!

I tried the dual weave NV screen....but found it way to taste distorting, later I will try 2 lighter SS screens in the stock bowl... maybe this weekend.

I like filling the glass bowl with about 0.13 load size and 580-600 degrees and just sip hits on it. Stirring every 1 or 2 draws. With some strains....the tastes come through after many draws even when getting brown.

Hands down the best vape experience for me so far.....and I am just scratching the surface with this baby. :tup:

Danksta

IMO these high temp flower hits are quite a bit stronger than extracts. I was dabbing some greasy rosin yesterday dipped in 99.9% THC-A isolate at my buddies and couldn't wait to go home and rip some flower through my Showerhead.

I would have to agree. Plus we are getting full spec effects from the unprocessed flower.

I'm in love with this vape and use it more than my dab rigs. I love it so much I plan to get more glass just for the FP as I can see this is a great device I will be using for years upon years from now. This was probably the best investment I made for this lifestyle. It's such a joy to use and I love having such control over the experience.

Playing around with 800 last night with a pretty fast draw. I was impressed by the taste I got.

A faster draw at these temps will give you good flavor with some sacrifice of vapor

A medium draw will milk the crap outta your rig and taste average but boy oh boy headrush!

I was able to ring my ears at these temps. :evil:

LabPong

I'm in love with this vape and use it more than my dab rigs. I love it so much I plan to get more glass just for the FP as I can see this is a great device I will be using for years upon years from now. This was probably the best investment I made for this lifestyle. It's such a joy to use and I love having such control over the experience.

I agree....I would say to anyone they should just buy this as their first vape if they have the $. Then going on from their with some sort of portable type... and then save hundreds or thousands on VAS.

My :2c::2c:

Easywider

Simple is the way
It's a dbl edged sword I say! If this was my first vape I'd probably have gone through way more portables as nothing seems to fill my Flower pot void when Im on the go. I'm really hoping some of the new 510 on demand portables can hold a candle to this great beast! All I can say for sure is VAS is real :lol:

Justpassedu

It's a dbl edged sword I say! If this was my first vape I'd probably have gone through way more portables as nothing seems to fill my Flower pot void when Im on the go. I'm really hoping some of the new 510 on demand portables can hold a candle to this great beast! All I can say for sure is VAS is real :lol:
Being you already own the Mighty , that's almost as close as it comes to the Fp for a portable besides imo the sticky brick og. The davinci iq is a pretty heavy hitter . You can get a portable battery that can power your enail and make it portable lol .

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

IMO a wax pen still can't be beat for portable use! Been really looking forward to more 510 powered dry herb devices myself but they are some battery slayers.

Easywider

Simple is the way
Being you already own the Mighty , that's almost as close as it comes to the Fp for a portable besides imo the sticky brick og. The davinci iq is a pretty heavy hitter . You can get a portable battery that can power your enail and make it portable lol .

It's true I love my Mighty, I'm just too spoiled now with this FP. I've never really been a session guy and the one hit capabilities of the FP are the biggest feature for me. The SBJR is really high up on my "want" list but for me it doesn't make the portability cut. Im that guy who can't walk and chew gum at the same time. I'd like something that can be used discreetly with one hand while walking and possibly chewing gum on a windy day.

IMO a wax pen still can't be beat for portable use! Been really looking forward to more 510 powered dry herb devices myself but they are some battery slayers.

I used my SAI for about 10 days over the holidays and I finally found a coil I really like. It certainly met my needs for stealthy heavy hitters while spending the days with my anti-herbalist in-laws. But I still found myself craving that sweet sweet flower at the end of the day. I'm an ex ecig mod / coil builder so i've got the batteries :brow: just need to learn more about all the new TC boxes.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Since having become familiar with this product, I am delighted.
I Tried the a similar tool (PM me for name... but I figure many already know what I am talking about) in the past, but found it to be unsteady and somewhat scary to use.
NOT the case here.
I thought it a recreational tool at first, but I have seen the light.
So stable, and safe in comparison, that I loved using it, and the patients whose lives have already been touched by it are joyous.
I like the showerhead setup and personally, may do a little wax in the unit here and there, but I LOVE THIS THING for flower.
I retract my thoughts concerning recreational tools, and now believe this to be a medical device, pure and simple.
I have already begun a campaign locally to interest patients in this tool, and have gotten a description of the Flower Pot to the local MMJ Doctors.
No longer just a fan, but a full blown advocate.

ParanoidAndroid998

So happy to see so many new FP users!!! I think 2018 will be a great year for NewVape!

I'm about to order a few things from NewVape.. just wondering how people feel about the metal FlowerPot base? I'm currently using the coil stand from Errlectric which has been fine for me. It would just be nice to have somewhere to keep my Showercap/dabbers/loading tool etc.

Those that have one, do you think it's worth it?

Edit: Also, I'm craving some new glass. Currently I'm using a D-020d bubbler from DHgate (sunshinestore). Just wondering what type of rigs you guys are reaching for the most. I think i'd like something with a LITTLE more chug.

1.0x0.jpg

Last edited:

Alexis

@Vitolo I am going to read your last post to my mum if you don't mind. I have recently given her the Showerhead setup as I have rare unusual intolerances and can't use this brilliant vapirozer myself.

But I was blown away by the level to which I felt the Showerhead delivers the pure medicinal action of the herbs, and the deep broad range of medicating effects.
So I am very happy that my mum can benefit from it now, a greater consolation than the intended prize (me Flowerpotting my head into another galaxy!:science::freak:)

Anyway, I was so sure about this from my brief trials, but hearing your thoughts above come as a welcome assurance for my own mind and witts. I'm sure every FC'er has the utmost respect for you and all your advice, I certainly do.

Thank you for letting me know that I'm not crazy (on this one thing;)), and the very best wishes to you.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
So happy to see so many new FP users!!! I think 2018 will be a great year for NewVape!

I'm about to order a few things from NewVape.. just wondering how people feel about the metal FlowerPot base? I'm currently using the coil stand from Errlectric which has been fine for me. It would just be nice to have somewhere to keep my Showercap/dabbers/loading tool etc.

Those that have one, do you think it's worth it?

If you are talking about this https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-stand-debowler then yea, its worth it. I have two. One for the showerhead and one for the wrap around. I love how it can hold all your FP tools like your ti showercap, a few dabbers, pax loading tool, 3" grinder and your bowl but only the 18mm bowl. If your using the 14mm bowl, that its a bit roomy.

It has decent weight too. I would definite recommend it either naked of with the post.

ParanoidAndroid998

If you are talking about this https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot-stand-debowler then yea, its worth it. I have two. One for the showerhead and one for the wrap around. I love how it can hold all your FP tools like your ti showercap, a few dabbers, pax loading tool, 3" grinder and your bowl but only the 18mm bowl. If your using the 14mm bowl, that its a bit roomy.

It has decent weight too. I would definite recommend it either naked of with the post.
Yes that's the one I meant. Perfect, thanks! I'll pick one up.

BTW, which part can hold a 3 inch grinder? The "Duff Collection" section?

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Yes that's the one I meant. Perfect, thanks! I'll pick one up.

BTW, which part can hold a 3 inch grinder? The "Duff Collection" section?

Yes, My Newvape fine grinder fits perfectly inside. And the hole below the showercap can hold the 18mm bowl or 18mm post. The adjustable bowls hole can hold either panhead or shovelhead upside down. I put the FP stand post in the threaded hole above the adjustable bowl. And the left side dabber holder, the middle hole is larger to hold the OG pax loading tool.

flowerpot_base-only-labled-2_1_1.jpg

PandaLee

That does look nice! I may have to get meself a male FP bowl now.

That tube has peyronie's disease! :razz:

Wish I didn't look that up...but at least I know something I didn't before :ugh:

What's the preferred carb cap for the showerhead again? I'm getting my cart ready to add that SH top with it's own coil and heater, to go along with my wraparound sic

nikcorda

well a pleasant surprise in the form of my d-nail sic dish and matching carb cap arrived today. everything else i need from newvape should be here tomorrow, i cant wait to try this thing out!!

im glad i went for the d-nail dish instead of newvapes. its not as big as i thought it would be so i know the newvape version would leave me wanting something bigger (hehe). kind of disappointed in the carb cap, the fit is a little loose side to side and spinning it around on the dish isnt as smooth as i would like, but it is an airtight seal so that will be good.

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
I kinda want to try this tube with the Showerhead https://www.dhgate.com/store/produc...seed-of-life-perc-perc/407832493.html#ctabBox

Thinking it will have a proper chug and milk nicely, easier to clean than my beaker since it's stemless and a straight can, not too much diffusion in the perc.

I ordered that a few weeks ago... in yellow. I'll have one in hand next week.
I'll let you know how it goes... or you could drop by and try it yourself! :)

It looks funny, but that is actually a great neck design... built-in splash guard! :D

I already have the green, high diffusion "Flower Beast" version of that pipe, with the crook neck instead of the wonky neck, and it's as close to a "daily driver" as I own for high-temp microdosing.

Last edited:

ParanoidAndroid998

I ordered that a few weeks ago... in yellow. I'll have one in hand next week.
I'll let you know how it goes... or you could drop by and try it yourself! :)

It looks funny, but that is actually a great neck design... built-in splash guard! :D

I already have the green, high diffusion "Flower Beast" version of that pipe, with the crook neck instead of the wonky neck, and it's as close to a "daily driver" as I own for high-temp microdosing.
Any chance you can post a video of the flower beast in action?

@Shooby thanks for the explanation! do you happen to know if the upgraded SS loading tool fits in that hole where the Pax loading tool goes?

Also, would you mind posting a pic of your base with the grindr sitting in it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom