• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

LabPong

I’m not one to argue, but this could be easily sent First-Class Mail, 2-4 day delivery, with tracking, at the cost of just a few stamps. Charging flat rate for something this size is just a tad irritating.

I would contact them directly and see if they will help you out with shipping it via first class.

This is true but no tracking? I guess they could offer that as a shipping option, it just seems a bit irresponsible from a business.

There are several types of choices for first class shipping on an item like this. Regular, Large Flat Envelope, and if you have bulk permits or do large volumes...you can get special lightweight service.

You get tracking with normal first class shipping. I do not recall about the special light weight one....and the cheap large flat envelope (if less than 1/4 inch thick) does not.

I ship everyday with my business, so this is standard knowledge.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
How do you get a tracking number w&o walking in with your stamped envelopes, wait in line, and have them manually add tracking to each envelope?

Having USPS do tracking automatic using their system, you have to do USPS package first class, this is about $3-5 per package.

psychonaut,

Danksta

If you have informed delivery and USPS puts tracking on after the seller shipped it will show up on your dashboard.

There is zero excuse for not offering first class.

...just profit

Danksta,
Reactions: Morty

LabPong

How do you get a tracking number w&o walking in with your stamped envelopes, wait in line, and have them manually add tracking to each envelope?

Having USPS do tracking automatic using their system, you have to do USPS package first class, this is about $3-5 per package.

I do not want to take this off track....but if you have a commercial account like New Vape would.... first class is cheaper than $3-5. But just to show you basic (non-large volume accounts) commercial rates with USPS.....

Regular first class costs.

1- 4.oz = $2.61
5- 8.oz = $2.77
9.oz = $3.32
10.oz = $3.46
up to
15.9 oz = $4.30

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Actually first class is where most companies make money, if you charge flat rate for priority service that scales to weight you'll generally loose dollars every package, first class you'll generally profit from the commercial pricing compared to consumer pricing which is what customers pay during checkout.

My business has been shipping USPS (all seevices) for 9 years now so I have a bit of knowledge in this field as well.

LabPong

If you have informed delivery and USPS puts tracking on after the seller shipped it will show up on your dashboard.

There is zero excuse for not offering first class.

...just profit

Actually I can see why some do not have it programmed into their order system. It can make several extra steps if you try to get exact shipping charges with out without some extra fee built in.

The issue I find with my business is that you have to package up the order and then access the total weight and cost. This can be done by estimation......but sometimes that goes wrong as you are border line with the weight going over 15.9 oz's and it automatically goes Priority class and cost.

So depending on the way they setup their shipping/ordering system....it could depend on this highly.

But, this is why I say contact them directly and see if they will help out with doing first class.

Actually first class is where most companies make money, if you charge flat rate for priority service that scales to weight you'll generally loose dollars every package, first class you'll generally profit from the commercial pricing compared to consumer pricing which is what customers pay during checkout.

My business has been shipping USPS (all seevices) for 9 years now so I have a bit of knowledge in this field as well.

Yup I make my first class cost $3.50 for any order under a $30 mark....but I spend so much more money on first class packaging.....we get all the priority boxes and stuff for free....even tape and stickers to seal boxes.

Ok guys/gals....lets get this freight train back on course! lol

I am interested to hear more about higher temps (say above 660+) giving better tastes sometimes????? I have been hovering between 580 and 650, but not enough experience to get a good impression yet.....I will need to go in the low 700's I think to test more.

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I am interested to hear more about higher temps (say above 660+) giving better tastes sometimes????? I have been hovering between 580 and 650, but not enough experience to get a good impression yet.....I will need to go in the low 700's I think to test more.

I use single/double hit bowls, nothing filled too much, and done as high as 777 SH uncapped and flavor was outstanding, think so long as you keep your loads small the high temps will give great flavor and fast extraction too.

LabPong

Thanks for those tips guys....I will experiment tonight when I'm done with work. I normally do smaller loads like that anyway. If I do bigger loads....I use lower temps and go for tastes with shorter draws and stir every other draw.

Last edited:

wildman420

The Most Interesting Monkey in the World
Ok so I dont like the flavor of "full extraction". the first hit is the best hit. Second hit can be ok but the flavor gets more toasty. I typically dump after 1 or 2 hits on small bowls.. the ABV is a caramel brown color. Yes I know I can probably get 1 o 2 more hits out of it but I dont think it tastes as good and I like the euphoric effects of the lighter canabanoids as opposed to the sleepy/body buzz associated with the heavier ones. But that is why this is the BEST system ever because there is no right or wrong way to use it. Vape it like you want to.

afa6tf.jpg

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Found a perfect fitting 14mm glass bowl w/ glass screen to use with the Flowerpots. Couldnt find a 18mm that fit.

I have been using it non stop since Friday and is definitely smoother. The best way to describe it, is like drinking a can of corona and then switching to a bottle of corona. The bottle taste better. I picked up a few of these bowls and even broke the handle off a couple already (looks like a glass 14mm male stubby) The bowl got stuck to the FP and then fell on the table. So i can understand NVs safety concerns. And on top of the safety concerns, each of these bowls fit differently when you put the FP on top as some were a tighter fit and others looser.

The only down side to the glass bowl is the glass screen doesnt turn the flowers around in the bowl. It just sits still no matter how lil you put in.

But for me, definitely worth it. Its my personal bowl use.

With friends over, This glass bowl goes in the draw and the Panhead comes out. You can break that easily.
zVTOgNurlF2fVpk9UwsCVyVvRa9Qe8RjMtoBK4ZS_I2L___9MPTNVnoucxYDhR7yOQzIkHBfs7Uwsi0tbCuy3a7IYyzGF4wUpV5TfzPjjNe9prUIXPRI9cMrNLNMaLxbmY8ZJSzMDOqLXzZ9tR1LR9bv53X7VHRIEwK53hGNNZnpaUzrWE7QoP5jrdXWpfnS_dU1LVgqv6rvqYeH6YRmd5rSvbJuJnCCHW_ytmQF36Vvq8CUpXyx41MfZN6dmXd35nJHtd6O3ScEvTdMq8E5vn7BS67iqijIF_WOOCMC6UWr79_NVS1cqXuI7OefFuI2eWXd60Vq-R7JK9TM2vbmRAbOfKqBIDmrVb2qrpyEXdlKaQQW6qobHS5GEF0fFS8e6jAq4qH9GtMSJe--SdPX8kaQi7osBNP_eF5HTXAXvDNNBBAgsHs9gSp8fjMYAWmdZQxqKqTJJMLAVkZIe30xB5-OOAQAsUlgE0k2HosioHaHJsgB8wfSbwrtfJEU400IklIdww-ekE2-F0vVwCfGDS4BW_k1DbpZ22IR9iwk7oYX2dWNZdDWICR_s4VwXayW68bGlJnOGa_2WllK0te3CemWUH3QFwjdl0Sz0W81NbMaLREuUNqpDxEADAO2yaOx3u1BNprK-b8KYQntBO63ce6eQaBCeuu_=w470-h626-no

OW_h0pR1jyH5taDv2DUd9hd-EAw6G_wllFecAaro1e6GLJHbiLnj9Yza5cDzhDE-3ZYqhd4uqru88jUE7qG-i5xqvoaYHuMQiQjxDKR742OAh_WWek0YTpiDzlpnUV-m161xdDx7m14kH-CJ7M-4jjHBikFPwTb_df6NfOa44cOVp5YeOFolNcQzY1UfP6witWNYKdyo-ShVRkk5ntB1gHx_crnveTLptAUHb6IgpnxhRliPVjgvx6gUJuDpzFO-jQ-QDiZyRGMHBXMfTZbwe75wNUZboUI8Cwnmr9ChAsTXm32aj4gmNW6Wi9E6lVymr_Z5bp2u3yBNuyD-LJPMN8vLuJ-mHEa4ARyyM1jUphkjiRtnPFDM_bkjzDyH2KA2wAd--W7cGGW3Qp_drSyYgDyFt5aRNDooEhedK7VI1AAnfQVNvsXNIvotUMKkW_f1kzMgC-OM7JWVhNevgRCLp9Lo3OPI4eZLO8o2AzXR2NMyfRMIsuqxikXKelsbxDcuOI4J3bWCo5ip0FeKiGuxjqP4dXtdoKmrRDWV-_tKqjrDYAXJtE3nn0-aVuwEHhi9XtpGaj1SfZkOjk7g9wDjX3Ha9kSZ6lGwxKu5Wev9ydho-UUH-TAIyKZ5XINXi8zFwM9PgkeJgNN3E7AeCnld2QEiSDQXwyxO=w470-h626-no

Square4Life

Found a perfect fitting 14mm glass bowl w/ glass screen to use with the Flowerpots. Couldnt find a 18mm that fit.

I have been using it non stop since Friday and is definitely smoother. The best way to describe it, is like drinking a can of corona and then switching to a bottle of corona. The bottle taste better. I picked up a few of these bowls and even broke the handle off a couple already (looks like a glass 14mm male stubby) The bowl got stuck to the FP and then fell on the table. So i can understand NVs safety concerns. And on top of the safety concerns, each of these bowls fit differently when you put the FP on top as some were a tighter fit and others looser.

The only down side to the glass bowl is the glass screen doesnt turn the flowers around in the bowl. It just sits still no matter how lil you put in.

With friends over, This glass bowl goes in the draw and the Panhead comes out. You can break that easily.
zVTOgNurlF2fVpk9UwsCVyVvRa9Qe8RjMtoBK4ZS_I2L___9MPTNVnoucxYDhR7yOQzIkHBfs7Uwsi0tbCuy3a7IYyzGF4wUpV5TfzPjjNe9prUIXPRI9cMrNLNMaLxbmY8ZJSzMDOqLXzZ9tR1LR9bv53X7VHRIEwK53hGNNZnpaUzrWE7QoP5jrdXWpfnS_dU1LVgqv6rvqYeH6YRmd5rSvbJuJnCCHW_ytmQF36Vvq8CUpXyx41MfZN6dmXd35nJHtd6O3ScEvTdMq8E5vn7BS67iqijIF_WOOCMC6UWr79_NVS1cqXuI7OefFuI2eWXd60Vq-R7JK9TM2vbmRAbOfKqBIDmrVb2qrpyEXdlKaQQW6qobHS5GEF0fFS8e6jAq4qH9GtMSJe--SdPX8kaQi7osBNP_eF5HTXAXvDNNBBAgsHs9gSp8fjMYAWmdZQxqKqTJJMLAVkZIe30xB5-OOAQAsUlgE0k2HosioHaHJsgB8wfSbwrtfJEU400IklIdww-ekE2-F0vVwCfGDS4BW_k1DbpZ22IR9iwk7oYX2dWNZdDWICR_s4VwXayW68bGlJnOGa_2WllK0te3CemWUH3QFwjdl0Sz0W81NbMaLREuUNqpDxEADAO2yaOx3u1BNprK-b8KYQntBO63ce6eQaBCeuu_=w470-h626-no

OW_h0pR1jyH5taDv2DUd9hd-EAw6G_wllFecAaro1e6GLJHbiLnj9Yza5cDzhDE-3ZYqhd4uqru88jUE7qG-i5xqvoaYHuMQiQjxDKR742OAh_WWek0YTpiDzlpnUV-m161xdDx7m14kH-CJ7M-4jjHBikFPwTb_df6NfOa44cOVp5YeOFolNcQzY1UfP6witWNYKdyo-ShVRkk5ntB1gHx_crnveTLptAUHb6IgpnxhRliPVjgvx6gUJuDpzFO-jQ-QDiZyRGMHBXMfTZbwe75wNUZboUI8Cwnmr9ChAsTXm32aj4gmNW6Wi9E6lVymr_Z5bp2u3yBNuyD-LJPMN8vLuJ-mHEa4ARyyM1jUphkjiRtnPFDM_bkjzDyH2KA2wAd--W7cGGW3Qp_drSyYgDyFt5aRNDooEhedK7VI1AAnfQVNvsXNIvotUMKkW_f1kzMgC-OM7JWVhNevgRCLp9Lo3OPI4eZLO8o2AzXR2NMyfRMIsuqxikXKelsbxDcuOI4J3bWCo5ip0FeKiGuxjqP4dXtdoKmrRDWV-_tKqjrDYAXJtE3nn0-aVuwEHhi9XtpGaj1SfZkOjk7g9wDjX3Ha9kSZ6lGwxKu5Wev9ydho-UUH-TAIyKZ5XINXi8zFwM9PgkeJgNN3E7AeCnld2QEiSDQXwyxO=w470-h626-no
Definitely jealous...got a place I can order some? Thanks!

LabPong

Are you using hemp fiber in the bottom of the bowl like Chicken does? The one 14mm glass bowl I tried was a bit too wide at the top so I could only get the heating collar around the top 1/8 inch too over lap. But even so....was much smoother as you say compared to the pan head with stock screen.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

At higher temps it seems like the load vaporizes so quickly that the flavors are somehow stronger. I think because the bowl only sees heat for like 5 seconds, versus say cooking for 10 minutes in a session portable.

You have to be more mindful of draw technique at higher temps though to avoid over roasting, I ramp up my inhale, increasing draw speed towards the end of the rip which basically guarantees the load from over roasting, as it actually cools it down at a certain draw speed. This is one of the very cool things about being able to "overload" this heater.

Gotta be full nug at those temps IMO for good taste. Fine grind isn't bad but it's not loud at all.

I find full nugs in the FP a catch 22, as although you can get a terpy first hit, nugs take more subsequent dull hits to extract the cannabinoids.

In my opinion/experience I've never used any vaporizer, dry herb or concentrate, desktop or portable that had anymore than one real flavor hit. That's not to say the subsequent hits are foul tasting, or offputting, but as far as getting terp mouth, I find I have to finish the load in one draw.

The best way to describe it, is like drinking a can of corona and then switching to a bottle of corona.

That's super interesting because I'm in the group that definitely feels beverages in glass taste noticeably superior.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Are you using hemp fiber in the bottom of the bowl like Chicken does? The one 14mm glass bowl I tried was a bit too wide at the top so I could only get the heating collar around the top 1/8 inch too over lap. But even so....was much smoother as you say compared to the pan head with stock screen.

No hemp fiber. I get a tiny bit of green that makes it way through into the water. I normally use a drop down but need to buy new 18mm reducer to use it.

Definitely jealous...got a place I can order some? Thanks!

They got for $16.99 for clear and 19.99 for color handled and screen. I only saw white and green ones and i grabbed all the white ones which was only 2. They have a bunch of clear ones. I can grab some more this weekend and mail out to you if you want. Just cover the shipping. Im in Cali.

alnDJm-4I2r8XELygqkK_XKv-HYNffZ0d5qiMwBkhL82J7MtYglBXV7dNI58CzASvRx46nL1ye-sFGn92wD0mQgS4EqW-fbZ5lvfBxXGVdurvqPQwP40d-wU4pN0O3DJv3Gw42J37oOJBBcdMhRovVhJSnfbprVZ8PfzkG-AVkhw5nF4tJtkq5x1Kcx9QUrXK6XJrjlqAo3il4VMwoseUHq4Vzca1mQkWCvBLEuzTtZSCWlhlWOg_K2jHVA6z6Vs6hvSd6RMLT_ICemLlOYgyJLS7EXowGavH6r2ghtN4MUrolQIE0fpjKGgW2ClpRWC2xUV2tuhyEIA_uOWG68sbun7iRBP_EWRhJ8vsStFXeKODCqwGxSf5-Jw89mMoETN4Gwj8D6AlmPKL6P5y7gYC37Rxzf9LZA7ngDjcvgviqNmAU61NC0A5jX90mWvxB7KHwaLcc5NEQaYMGN6McjsgENytNiFA3j1MgMi7_8ywHy6AVx4FtYNG3o6Kf3e2greepoeO724qWdodDOGSKa3YiH7eIOQLIWd_OmVEg-vcfzenZarn80b4endbBaBmBuEXTWy2rnCHxYxPIiQNBZRVvCa5FI-TJmjXOhW3PVpogdo0QUB5uUsNRJtL1fdJaf1egeBFY25Si03LS6_LWV0lwGViEpDogNt=w363-h626-no
vuHzEN48eWgH7Zk487VHlUPKBJJgf6l9huQC_9qItkykNJtYHcfty6AFdHGPsadnP4aJCXCgMxCaqyIKc3dNjW_LTWYdd0_O28fRSl2iDWu7ySAgsYS73F52Ud1VbJNkG14DOSUHztqSIePWn45jrlYPgHFc2MxxIA6fDBkgTTu97nZIrrnDrSrtgWhNfZcjtXN1qhkscYAxa3l9KL0vhcfaIWhGFTyxnjzxtlX9PgXBzFYXeFj8S-uZuaVwMXqTSn4znje2o5iNgw27I3r8CUA86fEUAjKfNMN4g0EfsMDWiulivCmcdD1lhKljgHJaGu7TYvvd-GkitzghamoZd-kGDZXpXfOnsttH_QHPwXbtXOY2Ne6ZEzol8yQDfPDwOto4OD2qksj9QIR1bA4T1ji3buJXT_0sI5Xu9PjQtFFwQaw_jyMKs8bT1QH6-GdY0tUZlYR2Amos7neJeBY_flf6zgyBVcYghfYeZcun3aTAk4nJqBy5dH_N5DE7a0zlghltRho6VbYjdMO_0LeyP9HHpuAxuxgj-DwlzY6Fu3dZ_xyxeA7ysgYALcSUoQRK51OaUg453esRwvmZERJWHzs9WdOS3i0b6MU0yb75ivq5RolAgizMvK93a2iUMRe_2NBMrlvn7a5_lG7njETAIhz7TDCGrNYg=w363-h626-no

Last edited:

wildman420

The Most Interesting Monkey in the World
wildman....what temps you using?

Also, come on dude....I think you need more material for testing....the amount you have there will not be enough. haaaaa :sherlock:

I settled in at 680 and have been using it consistently for the past few weeks. I can pretty much cook a micro bowl with one good hit. You can never have too much material. :rockon:

wildman420,
Reactions: LazyIdol

nikcorda

They got for $16.99 for clear and 19.99 for color handled and screen. I only saw white and green ones and i grabbed all the white ones which was only 2. They have a bunch of clear ones. I can grab some more this weekend and mail out to you if you want. Just cover the shipping. Im in Cali
would you mind telling me the name of the shop, either here or in a private message? i live in the la/oc area and can make a trip over to pick one up today or tomorrow for myself.

nikcorda,
Reactions: Hogni

zor

Began using my fp on Saturday. I....l...don't remember much since then. Set it to 666 and have used flower, shatter and rosin through it to immense success. Carb on, carb off, slow draws, fast draws, I love you guys but man this thing just *works*, and works brilliantly like a fucking workhorse to the point that I haven't cared for technique at all. Well worth the money! Pics coming at some point...

Top Bottom