Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Baron23

Can anyone confirm if auberins 20mm coil will fit the Showerhead?

Yes, its a 20 mm coil. Pretty much all 'standard' 20 mm hot runner type coils will fit. Everything from cheap DHGate coils to Aubers to D-nail.

Baron23,
Reactions: Morty

ParanoidAndroid998

Yes, its a 20 mm coil. Pretty much all 'standard' 20 mm hot runner type coils will fit. Everything from cheap DHGate coils to Aubers to D-nail.
I picked up a "high quality" 20mm coil from DHGate to replace the one that came with my Menovo controller and although it fits around the shower head post, the coil cover does not fit over top of it. Just FYI.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
The Hex Nail is just a more advanced enail, so it is compatible. The fitting has to do with the plug from the coil to the enail, and the coil used with the flowerpot system.

psychonaut,

CaptVapor

I'm about to order the showerhead starter kit but could use some help to make sure I do this right.

First off, did a search for pan vs shovel heads, some were saying it's mostly aesthetic? Could someone shed some light on this?

Why is the default option an 18/14mm female? Aren't most glass pieces female and require a male connector?

And if I'm not mistaken, buying this kit means I'll have everything I need to use it with my existing D020-d?

CaptVapor,
Reactions: zor

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
First off, did a search for pan vs shovel heads, some were saying it's mostly aesthetic? Could someone shed some light on this?

Aesthetic! Pick the one you think looks the coolest.

Why is the default option an 18/14mm female? Aren't most glass pieces female and require a male connector?

There's a drop down menu where you can choose the post size.

And if I'm not mistaken, buying this kit means I'll have everything I need to use it with my existing D020-d?

Yep!

Trifecta

Dr. Says I Need a Backiotomy
I've bumped my ideal temp up a bit over the weeks of usage. I'm no longer down at 600F. I've found bumping it up to the 685 range is ideal for me. I get tasty clouds of vapor from the very first rip and when others are over to partake there is no "did I get a hit" because they know when it punches them in the face!

I'm curious if people like using the concentrate functionality and what temp they prefer to use. I've found that in order to effectively vaporize concentrates it needs to be much hotter than flower, and even then it is not as efficient as dabbing with a traditional e-nail (the one I had on my rig before getting the showerhead). I regret even trying it on my shower head because it has left marks and discoloration. I'll probably buy an extra 20mm coil so I can swap between shower head and e-nail depending on what I'm vaping without having to disassemble anything (especially when hot).

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I have been enjoying flowers at 720F SH uncapped, I do dabs inside the FP with a small bed of flower at the same temps and it's great. Dabs on the SH are not my preference, but for medical use I do hit it on occassion at 720F and while it's not the tastiest, it vaporizes the dabs w/o much waste on the dry swab afterwards. If I am trying to get tastier dabs off the Ti SH I will drop the temps down to around 630F, flowers also seem to vaporize quite well carb capped at that temp so it's a good twaxing temp.

Square4Life

I've bumped my ideal temp up a bit over the weeks of usage. I'm no longer down at 600F. I've found bumping it up to the 685 range is ideal for me. I get tasty clouds of vapor from the very first rip and when others are over to partake there is no "did I get a hit" because they know when it punches them in the face!

I'm curious if people like using the concentrate functionality and what temp they prefer to use. I've found that in order to effectively vaporize concentrates it needs to be much hotter than flower, and even then it is not as efficient as dabbing with a traditional e-nail (the one I had on my rig before getting the showerhead). I regret even trying it on my shower head because it has left marks and discoloration. I'll probably buy an extra 20mm coil so I can swap between shower head and e-nail depending on what I'm vaping without having to disassemble anything (especially when hot).

I'm pretty much at 710f, all day everyday, flower and concentrate. Granted, I don't do concentrates by itself, which is why I probably also do concentrates at 710f...

Once I get the Hexnail, I'm sure I will play around with temps more but with the default NV controller...I lose my patience changing the temps.

Danksta

Variety is the one of my fav aspects of the FP. I try to make sure I play with 585 and 695 for each new batch I get. The flavor in the 500s is too good to be ignored. I probably prefer the 695-700 range the most of the time, but for savoring I really think the 500s are where it's at. Different flavors come out at those temps. 525 really brings unique stuff out. The modulation is also really nice and adds to the high. I like to play with both over a session for best effects. :D

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

disGRUNTled

Triangle Kush and watching Munchies.
FWISYPV.jpg

MFudnw6.jpg

yAa4HLY.jpg

nikcorda

Nope i use the universal Carb Cap that fits all heads - https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-carb-cap-1
cool. i thought the lollicap was more universal but i’ll get the showerhead cap instead.

well everything is pretty much decided on for the flower pot at this point, going to order it sometime this week when i get paid. going with the dnail wrap around head with a dnail sic dish, showerhead carb cap, shovelhead bottom with nv’s titanium double weave screen for flower. i may add the showerhead head down the road at some point, but for now this will be fine.

im pretty sure i know what controller to get, but im still deciding. its between the auber rdk-300 and pre ordering the new hexnail. the hex definitely has a lot more features for me to tinker with, but i probably wont ever really use them, and its twice the cost, and i’ll have to wait 8 weeks or so. so yeah, probably going with the rdk-300 haha.

if anyone has suggestions or sees anything wrong in the setup above that is a bad idea or isnt compatible let me know. otherwise thanks for the help everyone, i will definitely post pictures and feedback once i get everything setup!

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
cool. i thought the lollicap was more universal but i’ll get the showerhead cap instead.

well everything is pretty much decided on for the flower pot at this point, going to order it sometime this week when i get paid. going with the dnail wrap around head with a dnail sic dish, showerhead carb cap

For the dnail sic halo, I suggest dnail's universal carb cap. The titanium showercap doesn't sit on top of the halo without sliding around a bit.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
This is true but no tracking? I guess they could offer that as a shipping option, it just seems a bit irresponsible from a business.

psychonaut,
Top Bottom