Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Alexis

One thing I did particularly respect about Bud Vapecritic- he bluntly refused to use his Flowerpots on 666 F.

He would use 665 instead. There can't be much difference surely.

But he was making a positive statement, and I respect that.

So many possibilities and variables with the Flowerpot system though, which is a big part of it's attraction, excitement and popularity.

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
@newvape918 Any of those 14mm glass bowls coming back in stock? And Btw, how about an ABV can :tup:
Should be another week or two for those...AVB can, unfortunately not in the immediate plans.

It seem we are slowly re introducing some accessories. I really do not know to what extent at this point, but i know we are making a batch of the other less popular shovelhead posts right now... so thats progress... right?

Zoltani

I have cranked the weedeater as high as 720 and still not combusted. Maybe I increase draw speed enough to compensate, but I feel like it would take a major effort on my part to combust.

Since I have two glass pieces now I picked up another showerhead bowl. It's pretty sweet to have each piece ready to go and each one provides a unique experience.

Lol at Vapecritic refusing to use 666, I'll keep rocking it to spite him. Didn't he quit anyway? See, there is my negativity, haha.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
So...From time to time I use PBW to clean glass and other vape related odds and ends. Today I threw in a very dirty Ti bowl, post, and universal carb. When I removed them they had grayed and picked up hues of gold and blue. It was a little worrisome so I called NV and spoke with Chris. He said the only thing that will make titanium oxidize are acids and went on to say that what probably happen to my stuff was the alkaline solution caused my titanium to anodize which shouldn’t be cause for concern. Anybody care to school me on what happened here?
D7749C58-1578-4F44-B4E3-CC0AE1CE6726.jpeg

Last edited:

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
Yeah I'm a sucker for nicotine pouches especially tobacco free ones. I've started using my vrod for flower at 540-545. Capped of course.
I've been dipping Skoal Straight recently but everything in Canada is expired and $25+ so I usually stick to vaping for nicotine lol. And I plan to try some low temp hits tonight

cvs8floz

I am trying to go through a lot of material because a new harvest just dropped so I first heat soak the 18mm glass bowl for 5-10 minutes, then fill it up to max (3-4 scoops), then put on the Weedeater head with carb cap anywhere from 560 to 590F depending on moisture and take 3-4 completely milky hits, then dump and reload. I am spoiled and don't need to take each bowl to the bitter end. You can let the head + cap sit on top of the bowl for hours at these temperatures and nothing will happen. No need to ever go over 600F in my opinion.

Vapouristo

Company Rep
I am trying to go through a lot of material because a new harvest just dropped so I first heat soak the 18mm glass bowl for 5-10 minutes, then fill it up to max (3-4 scoops), then put on the Weedeater head with carb cap anywhere from 560 to 590F depending on moisture and take 3-4 completely milky hits, then dump and reload. I am spoiled and don't need to take each bowl to the bitter end. You can let the head + cap sit on top of the bowl for hours at these temperatures and nothing will happen. No need to ever go over 600F in my opinion.
that's one way to do it, seems like it largely defeats the purpose of convection heating though (removable heater). I would be interested to try that method for CBD flower though, as the conductive/radiant heat would give the CBD a bit more time to activate (as it takes higher temps than THC)

Vapouristo

Company Rep
Same, 666 works great with carb for a strong hit or two to deplete my bowl. Lately I've brought it down to 630 for live rosin dabs and flower (together and separately), but my go-to is always 666. Cmon, it's the devil's lettuce after all :rofl:
One thing I did particularly respect about Bud Vapecritic- he bluntly refused to use his Flowerpots on 666 F.

He would use 665 instead. There can't be much difference surely.
I notice a huge difference between 4,5,6 as the final temperature digit. I believe the temperature ramp up (to counteract your draw) is more noticeable as it there is a "rounding up" rather than "rounding down" pattern if the temperature is nearest to the closest 10, especially with the Auber.

Maybe im high but I find the temp falls way less when set at 656 or 666 as opposed to 655 or 665.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
So...From time to time I use PBW to clean glass and other vape related odds and ends. Today I threw in a very dirty Ti bowl, post, and universal carb. When I removed them they had grayed and picked up hues of gold and blue. It was a little worrisome so I called NV and spoke with Chris. He said the only thing that will make titanium oxidize are acids and went on to say that what probably happen to my stuff was the alkaline solution caused my titanium to anodize which shouldn’t be cause for concern. Anybody care to school me on what happened here?
View attachment 3040
I couldn’t live with it. I gave my titanium pieces that took a PBW bath a light rub down with a green non scratching Scotch Brite pad followed by a buff on a buffing wheel and I am back, as close as I can get, to a factory finish. NV has said in past that this is how they do it at the factory. It took me maybe 15 mins to polish and another 5 minutes to do a deep clean with hot soap and water.
631AE780-81B2-4CFF-BCEC-3CCAB013B115.jpeg

Vapouristo

Company Rep
a buff on a buffing wheel and I am back, as close as I can get, to a factory finish. NV has said in past that this is how they do it at the factory.
View attachment 3049
You can get it smoother if you clean the buffing wheel a bit, or if you are really desperate for that sheen, just buy a fresh wheel. IME (its been a while) dirty buffing wheels will never get you a consistent polish cause of all the particulate stuck in the fabric.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I couldn’t live with it. I gave my titanium pieces that took a PBW bath a light rub down with a green non scratching Scotch Brite pad followed by a buff on a buffing wheel and I am back, as close as I can get, to a factory finish. NV has said in past that this is how they do it at the factory. It took me maybe 15 mins to polish and another 5 minutes to do a deep clean with hot soap and water.
View attachment 3049

I’ve only used PBW on glass, but I believe Dark Crystal lists Titanium in their safe list. I have not tested it on my NV gear. It does work better when heated, so I bought a 24 watt coffee mug heater, cleaned some of my stainless steel gear, worked very well, and it’s reusable, I assume a few times at least.

You can get it smoother if you clean the buffing wheel a bit, or if you are really desperate for that sheen, just buy a fresh wheel. IME (its been a while) dirty buffing wheels will never get you a consistent polish cause of all the particulate stuck in the fabric.

I don’t own or need a buffing wheel, but do you think a soft buffer brush would work on a Dremel?

Vapouristo

Company Rep
I don’t own or need a buffing wheel, but do you think a soft buffer brush would work on a Dremel?
yeah check their Instagram, they use a rotary handheld buffer to polish WE nuts. A different function that a Dremel but if you move it in circular motions it should have the same effect. Just make sure its a polishing brush-head!!!!! otherwise, you will be scuffing it more (they have brush heads for cleaning and polishing, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I used a Dremel felt pad to get the inside parts.

@Vapouristo Both the buffing wheel and felt pad were new. My other wheels have buffing paste on them and didn’t want to worry about health concerns. A lot of the scratches are exaggerated by the light.

Coustu

You’re right! I often like to just fill that bad boy up and toke on it all evening... literally for hours sometimes. Works best with material that grinds almost to powder. I take 2 or 3 fast low temp hits at 600 (or 625, depending on strain) then I stir and start taking slooow thick drags stirring every couple of hits. It can go on this way for a very long time. It sometimes amazes me how long it can go.

Vapouristo

Company Rep
I used a Dremel felt pad to get the inside parts.

@Vapouristo Both the buffing wheel and felt pad were new. My other wheels have buffing paste on them and didn’t want to worry about health concerns. A lot of the scratches are exaggerated by the light.
interesting. its been a long time since I've been in a machining shop, so I'm the last guy to ask. The only other option you could try is putting wrapping the parts individually in an old really SOFT cotton t-shirt and quickly rubbing your hands together like you are trying to start a fire.

Cotton T-shirts always seem to polish jewelry really nice, So IDK if it will work on TI but it works well for small scuffing like that.

i can see it working a bit but you will probably need to cotton polish it until your arms get sore, up to you.

Vapouristo

Company Rep
First time vaping through glass with water, I’m in disbelief. No cough, no heat, zero scratch! Omg
that first convection hit, coming from a shitty portable conduction vape (we've all been there), is mindblowing! Never knew cannabis could be experienced in such a pure form until I joined the Flowerpot Fam.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
First time vaping through glass with water, I’m in disbelief. No cough, no heat, zero scratch! Omg

The fun is only beginning, my friend!

yeah so...I’ve been using cannabis forever. I’ve got quite the tolerance. Well, I thought I did. Just got this thing, cashed a small load in 2 hits and I’m fully laid out. How did this never happen with my other vapes???

Were your other vapes battery powered? Because no battery powered vapes will rival the power of a plug-in desktop vape like this.

Top Bottom