Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Yes before this bong I have a female rig 9110 for newvape but break after clean with a wall because shake the glass to put out water. You can try use isopropyl alcohol with salt shake your glass and is magic

sorry for my English I am from Puerto Rico and speak Spanish and try to write English

PBW & Simple Green Crystal are a lot cheaper then ISO, non-flammable too. Glass comes out spotless.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Lately I have been cleaning my glass everyday or every other day. Just a tiny amount of PBW, add some boiling water, shake, rinse with more boiling water, and finish with a vinegar rinse followed by water. Makes my glass sparkle, PBW is magic.
Holy moly that makes me feel lazy. I got tired of cleaning the glass bowls every week or two😬 so I’ve been using the Ti bowl. It gets cleaned, maybe, every month. 🤣 It’s usually not bad. The dirtiest part is the inverted basket screen below the double weave.

Zoltani

Holy moly that makes me feel lazy. I got tired of cleaning the glass bowls every week or two😬 so I’ve been using the Ti bowl. It gets cleaned, maybe, every month. 🤣 It’s usually not bad. The dirtiest part is the inverted basket screen below the double weave.

Sounds like a lot of work, but really it only takes a minute or two. The PBW doesn't have to soak at all, and in fact I advise against it unless your piece is extremely dirty, and even then soak as little as possible. It is so satisfying hitting a clean piece.

What is the purpose of the basket screen under the double weave?

Zoltani,
Reactions: arb

someTooL

Howdy All :wave:

Thanks for the 700+ pages of reading. Loads of info. Unlike a few threads, not much complaining at all, no countless pages of RMA and shipping issues. Good stuff. Ok, I’m sold.

Ive experimented with a coil and Elev8r setup with super results. Bad thermocoupler in a coil and it all went in the drawer. Thought I was done with the big guns but the itch needed scratching again.

Like most from my reading I went back and forth many days. WE or VRod?!? For me, I went with the WE. Very little concentrates around so seemed right. I actually had a harder time deciding on the post size and if I was going to use a drop down. Picked up the glass bowl too. Love me some glass.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I actually had a harder time deciding on the post size and if I was going to use a drop down.

If I have to pick one I always prefer 14mm since an 18mm joint can easily be reduced with a low profile adapter, whereas going from 18mm to 14mm is kind of clunky.

That said, a dropdown adapter is an easy way of compensating for differences amongst joint sizes as well!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Howdy All :wave:

Like most from my reading I went back and forth many days. WE or VRod?!? For me, I went with the WE. Very little concentrates around so seemed right. I actually had a harder time deciding on the post size and if I was going to use a drop down. Picked up the glass bowl too. Love me some glass.

I suffered over the same question for a very long time. I ended up settling on the Vrod, because I just wanted the more versatile one, even though I don't have access to concentrates almost ever. And, even though I could make my own, I can't afford enough flower to do that in a non-friendly state very often.

Though, I will probably get a WE eventually, as I love this thing enough that I'd like to have two Flowerpot kits in working order in case something happens to my DD.

And I'm sure that you can do small single hit dabs on the WE if you come across a small bit of concentrate occasionally.

shopdognyc

The presence of this whole system is so much. At least looks that way. Don't have good space for it in my living situation, but hope to eventually in the next year or so. Some others have some nice corners or lair which totally digging.

Yung Coconut

The presence of this whole system is so much. At least looks that way. Don't have good space for it in my living situation, but hope to eventually in the next year or so. Some others have some nice corners or lair which totally digging.

You don't really need much space. I have my setup on a small tray that I move around with me throughout the day lol

jardri

Vapor Dreams
I have like a mini desk with my vape stuff at one end but not much room for else. It will be on my near future list.

I made a wooden box in order to carry my setup. I keep the box on a closet and when i want to use it i use the box as an elevator and place the flowerpot in a chair!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
It doesn't take up as much as I thought it would. Especially with the debowler and stand. I have mine in a jumanji board game case because who didnt love that movie. Unfortunately it's the new version of the game, but the box is wooden, I might look into getting a handmade or replica of the og board game. Mine looks like this. When I'm at home it just stays on my nightstand images.jpeg-17.jpg

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
The combustion bowl from my stereo matrix works with my Weedeater, works perfect for micro dosing I can load .02 just covering the hole in the bottom and get vapour...... sweet now I don’t always have to fill out the bowl with cbd and I can save a little supply.
8A21AE68-FCB4-4426-8443-32B86865831F.jpeg

arb

Semi shaved ape
Have any of you tried fitting the 20MM coil from the dabpress e-nail to a weedeater head?

arb,
Reactions: Ramahs

thevapist

@The Stray Fox Where did you get the custom wood handle for the carb cap handle? My wooden handle disintegrated recently after using it since they released. You must be the person that posted you had one custom made a while back.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@The Stray Fox Where did you get the custom wood handle for the carb cap handle? My wooden handle disintegrated recently after using it since they released. You must be the person that posted you had one custom made a while back.
I remember that post. It wasn’t me that had a handle made. I did do my own customization to mine and posted about it here.

https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/newvape-flowerpot-twax-vaporizer.23162/post-1471888

Im still happy with the results. I am certainly guilty of leaving it on the head a time or two...or three. I keep it greased with Ed’s butter if it feels dry.

The Stray Fox,
Reactions: thevapist
Top Bottom