Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Awesome to see new users! Just a quick PSA at least for me it took a little time and trial. I absolutely love my WE and that and my vapcaps are the only way I extract. But truly dialing it in took a little time. So don’t be frustrated if at first you feel like you don’t get the hype or are doing it wrong. There are plenty of people here to help you work through it and dial it in to you taste and needs

I approve this message!

Also...

Doktor Dub

Hello dear Flowerpotters, at first i want to wish all of you a really good 4.20 - may your stash be full :-)

But now on to the sad part: Just in time for 4.20 and unfortunately during these lockdown times, my Showerhead stopped working correctly yesterday evening.
I will try to explain it as good as i can in english and hope for some help.

I plugged it in, the switch on the backside has light (original NV Controller). Then i turned the switch on the backside to on, switch on the front has light but the display shows nothing. Doesnt matter if front switch on or off.
Reconnecting Mains cable and Coil does not change anything.

After a bit trial and error and moving the controller box, i see a short flickering of the display which lets me think it has to be a loose contact.
With MUCH trying and kind of slightly pressing the display part into the controller box i managed to get it to heat up but had to be careful not to move anything.

Anybody had a similar problem in the past? Any tip how i can be sure if it is the controller or the coil? And ultimately - any tip how to fix this OR get a controller (EU; 220V) as fast as possible?

Money isn t the most important factor here, not being able to use my beloved FP is kind of a problem for me.....

VERY thankful for any hints, have a great day!!!

EDIT: i reconnected the mains cable nearly every day with the controller box, perhaps that is not good for the controller?

cantman

I’m about to pull the trigger on a Showerhead kit and was wondering if there was any functional difference between the Auber vs NV pid controllers? I understand the button arrangement on the NV controller, and that the Auber uses a knob for input adjustment. Other than the Auber being fully actuated by the power button as opposed to the NV needing the power supply turned on and the front button pushed to heat the coil, should I be considering anything else in my decision process?

cantman,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I’m about to pull the trigger on a Showerhead kit and was wondering if there was any functional difference between the Auber vs NV pid controllers? I understand the button arrangement on the NV controller, and that the Auber uses a knob for input adjustment. Other than the Auber being fully actuated by the power button as opposed to the NV needing the power supply turned on and the front button pushed to heat the coil, should I be considering anything else in my decision process?
Auber has auto shutoff built in. NewVape uses bigger connectors on their proprietary connectors for which they have their reasons. I have two NewVape PIDs and two of their coils and have no complaints. That said the Auber has a big fan base here and there could come a day I buy one, but I like that my current PIDs and coils are redundant as I would hate to be without my FlowerPot for any period of time.

EDIT: i reconnected the mains cable nearly every day with the controller box, perhaps that is not good for the controller?
I would not recommend this, certainly could contribute to what you are seeing.

Thanks to NewVape and their 420 sale I finally picked their AVB can for my big 420 acquisition. Thanks @NewVape710 @newvape918, I think I may have had something to do with the can coming about so it’s about time.

cantman

As per my previous post, I did order the Showerhead kit, I’m excited!
I need some advice and to be steered in the correct direction from your expert opinions.
I will be needing a “rig/bubbler/bong” (is that the correct term?) for the completion of the kit, and I hope I can get a few recommendations today so
as to take advantage of a “420” discount if possible.
I am a new medical marijuana card holder, although not new to using this wonderful herb. My tolerance level has always been hopelessly low, only need one (maximum two) hits to feel medicated. I was wishing to “micro dose” with this unit, but really wanting to experience the full flavor of the herb. It’s really important to me that this unit is top rated for flavor potential. My ratio of flower to concentrate for this unit will be almost all on the flower component, I may try a little concentrate if I want to though.
Primarily, I will be using this unit to help me with lower back muscle and bone pain.
Thank you so much in advance as to any help or recommendations a kind soul(s) can provide to me.

Last edited:
cantman,

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Sorry you are having troubles with it, sounds like there might be a loose connection. Ed made this video about checking your connections behind the pid. Its not hard to do but just be sure to reinforce them, if they are loose.

Hello dear Flowerpotters, at first i want to wish all of you a really good 4.20 - may your stash be full :-)

But now on to the sad part: Just in time for 4.20 and unfortunately during these lockdown times, my Showerhead stopped working correctly yesterday evening.
I will try to explain it as good as i can in english and hope for some help.

I plugged it in, the switch on the backside has light (original NV Controller). Then i turned the switch on the backside to on, switch on the front has light but the display shows nothing. Doesnt matter if front switch on or off.
Reconnecting Mains cable and Coil does not change anything.

After a bit trial and error and moving the controller box, i see a short flickering of the display which lets me think it has to be a loose contact.
With MUCH trying and kind of slightly pressing the display part into the controller box i managed to get it to heat up but had to be careful not to move anything.

Anybody had a similar problem in the past? Any tip how i can be sure if it is the controller or the coil? And ultimately - any tip how to fix this OR get a controller (EU; 220V) as fast as possible?

Money isn t the most important factor here, not being able to use my beloved FP is kind of a problem for me.....

VERY thankful for any hints, have a great day!!!

Potatovape

How long should I wait back to hear from support? I wanted to add and remove a few things from my order during this 420 sale

Potatovape,

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Best thing to do is email support@newvape.com

We always fall so behind on this day so please be patient. You will hear from me but you will likely not hear about updates on your order for a few days and even up to a week.

Please please be patient.

How long should I wait back to hear from support? I wanted to add and remove a few things from my order during this 420 sale

Matty

Grabbed the 5" stand and a 14mm glass bowl at least. Wanted sic dishes and screens, but that will do for now I guess.

Matty,

tb42091

Both screens and sic dishes for Vrod are available right now for me, last night they were sold out but maybe check again?

tb42091,
Reactions: Matty

Doktor Dub

Sorry you are having troubles with it, sounds like there might be a loose connection. Ed made this video about checking your connections behind the pid. Its not hard to do but just be sure to reinforce them, if they are loose.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this. Fingers crossed, i will try it in a few hours and will let you all know how it goes.

@YaMon i think a second setup is in my near future, dont want to be without a working Flowerpot too.

Anybody knows an EU source besides @VapeFiend.com who got stock? Would like a V-Rod kit for an ok price....

Have a great 4:20 :peace:

VelocityREST

I missed on the pax loading tool and screens and now they are available :S

I'd like to get some but I don't want to my order to get delayed because of that

VelocityREST,

Matty

I missed on the pax loading tool and screens and now they are available :S

I'd like to get some but I don't want to my order to get delayed because of that

I'd assume they are so overloaded with orders today that there is going to be a delay no matter what. I doubt adding to the order is going to change anything if you're quick.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Does anyone know if the 420 sale (discount code) will be valid beyond today?

Ramahs,

Ramahs

I think they said until 12am tonight. No idea what time zone or where I saw that info though lol... Don't quote me on that!

Shit. I'm a bit lower on cash than I was expecting to be right now...and I'm expecting a paycheck to show up tomorrow.

Ramahs,
Reactions: Matty

Ramahs

Shit. maybe I'll just get a couple parts, like maybe the head and bowl, and get the rest one part at a time (every couple of weeks) in the future.

About to pull the trigger. Unfortunately I don't see the showerhead available at all anymore.

**Edit**
Well. It was nearing midnight, so I went with this basic kit. I can buy more parts in a few weeks. But It's a start at least! I'm joining the family!!!

Screen-Shot-2020-04-20-at-11-52-11-PM.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom