Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Dejavu

I cant tell if there is already a knockoff of the pyptech pocket or if they are just using a dhgate pipe. I definitely saw that the other day while browsing and thought it looked familiar. Prometheus pocket metal pipe if anyone is curious.

man that was dumb to say, they got a dhgate pipe..?

they machine all their products...no clue why that pipe was posted, its like smoke signals with some people.

so, no they didn't purchase those haze pipes from china, they are made in florida in the USA. How did you end up in a CH thread and not know this? their site says it.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

they machine all their products...no clue why that pipe was posted, its like smoke signals with some people.

so, no they didn't purchase those haze pipes from china, they are made in florida in the USA. How did you end up in a CH thread and not know this? their site says it.
I would say you are looking for a warning point with that one. Please refrain from insulting other members, even indirectly.

Also it is clear pyptek was the inspiration. This is a screenshot from their Instagram today:
Screenshot-20240118-143744-2.png

They had been including the pyptek pipe in their videos for a while. I assume they licensed some part of this simply because they are so similar.

slozukimc

They were talking about the Etsy seller mentioned selling the pipe identical to the Pyptek not CH. 🙄

slozukimc,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Regardless of the origin, I could only see this PIPE being useful with a wireless heater/head.
Seems like a solution or product that no one …….

(I do own a Pyptek, thought it was neat, then got more into vaping)

Dejavu

Not nice. Warning point issued.
I would say you are looking for a warning point with that one. Please refrain from insulting other members, even indirectly.

Also it is clear pyptek was the inspiration. This is a screenshot from their Instagram today:
Screenshot-20240118-143744-2.png

They had been including the pyptek pipe in their videos for a while. I assume they licensed some part of this simply because they are so similar.
you can have these forums, i could care less. you sit here all day. i don't. and i guess everyone forgot what happen just under 2 weeks ago huh? cowards

disable my account for me then. think i give a shit? if i wanna browse here, i don't need a account or permission from you asshole.

Let me make your job easier and try to see if I can disable it, nope. won't let me. disable or ban. i wont reply so say whatever, not worth the energy to even come back to look.

Last edited:

kwehday

Back on topic, has anyone tried using the Mary diffuser upside down?

I've found success doing so with non-CH bowls that can hold more herb at once. Since the thermal battery side of the diffuser is literally right on top of the bowl I find it summons vapor even faster than the shovelhead, if only a little less evenly cooked.

Normally I'm into the "locked in" feel of the shovelhead, but being able to use it with a variety of bowls in "freehand" mode has given new life to some old glass :science:

637vape

Got my haze and the balls are pretty worthless, lots of restriction. With all the balls out it's great though, I would recommend saving a few bucks and getting the one without balls.

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
20240123-194855.jpg

My new female post doesn't fit my shovelhead bowl... So if I want to add any glass using this I'll need to have two shovelheads.

Or, I could buy a whole new set of posts for the new shovelhead.

Last edited:
Dabberhashery,

slozukimc

Woohoo! Been trying to get the hang of the Flowerpot Pro with mediocre results. Just for kicks I put the whip adapter on with the glass adapter so the hydotube is remote and the whip adapter to body piece is the carb. Totally different animal. I love it now. No stack of hot shit on top of my bubbler makes me feel better. No hot stuff hooked to a cord to try to catch when it falls. (Ask my wife about trying to catch a 600 degree VRod.).

I also swapped out the balls for 3mm SiC and that helped a bunch too. Chris is sending me the O ring base piece and with the O ring I added to the whip adapter piece it is air tight and hits like a champ.

I am much happier about buying it now that I have learned how to use it and got the air leaks sealed up.

Socks And Sandals

Well It seems I only make it over here these days when I have issues. My B1 can't be unscrewed and I never over tighten it. Any suggestions other than a towel and a wrench? This is not user error and the first time I've left my Auber on straight for over a week after turning off that auto shut off. If I get one scratch on this, I won't be buying another one.. I finger tighten all my heads since learning the lesson the first time with the V Rod. Any ideas so I don't scratch the f out of it?

Thx!

Alligator427

Well It seems I only make it over here these days when I have issues. My B1 can't be unscrewed and I never over tighten it. Any suggestions other than a towel and a wrench? This is not user error and the first time I've left my Auber on straight for over a week after turning off that auto shut off. If I get one scratch on this, I won't be buying another one.. I finger tighten all my heads since learning the lesson the first time with the V Rod. Any ideas so I don't scratch the f out of it?

Thx!
Let it in the fridge. Maybe it will help to unscrew it.

Weedaholic

Thx!
Did you try heating up the coil and then trying to unscrew it....That's how i got nine to loosen up...it was a build up of resin and i couldn't loosen it until i heated up the coil and got a towel to grip the head while it was warm and gave it a twist and it opened up....Hope you get it sorted.

SpenceMC

✌️
Company Rep
Spence has even said that the Pyptek was his inspiration for the idea. He took that idea to Edwyn and CH rolled with it.
Not sure what happened to my other comment. But, that’s close. Ya the Pyptek was the inspiration. Edwyn has had one for a long time. And he modified a shovelhead bowl to fit into it. But the pyptek wasn’t ideal for a shovelhead insert and ballvapes. And Edwyn asked Pyptek about having CH sell their pipes on the CH website but, Pyptek wasn’t interested in doing that. So Edwyn wanted to create his own. And one more specifically designed for CH flowerpots, bowls etc. and I helped him do that

SpenceMC,

Socks And Sandals

Let it in the fridge. Maybe it will help to unscrew it.
Good Idea, I was thinking that as well but didn't try it since just leaving the coil off overnight was enough to do it.. about 7 hours or so. I even tried leaving the coil at 110 and trying to unscrew it. If it ever happens again, I'll have three methods to try before considering a towel and pliers. Thanks for the help!
Did you try heating up the coil and then trying to unscrew it....That's how i got nine to loosen up...it was a build up of resin and i couldn't loosen it until i heated up the coil and got a towel to grip the head while it was warm and gave it a twist and it opened up....Hope you get it sorted.
Yeah it was the first thing I tried because I remember reading about that a while back in this thread. I set it to 110F it still wasn't budging, but after leaving the coil off for just over 7 hours the head finally came apart! Thx!

Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: Weedaholic

Marcus

Hi folks,

Anybody got some good feedback on the tomcat vs the f16?

I have my B0 and my ball-less diffuser sic dish head too (the B2 without the B bit), but I'm wanting an injector as well.

I could just buy the injector screw in base that I think will fit the B0, but thetomcat is looking like a good upgrade to me for a few more £££s.

I want it for the injector but the diffuser side means I can have it flipped and it'll sit on the heat post I already own. But if the f16 beats the tomcat in performance, then it'll be a tough decision.

Anyway, thanks in advance. :sherlock:

Marcus,

Blargas541

Are there any 420 sales coming?

What's the best ball vape model if I want low temp hits with lots of flavor and smoothness? B1?

Blargas541,

Blargas541

has anyone tried the Cannabis Hardware Zenleaf Moab or Zion with Mercury wireless ball vape? I'm planning on buying soon but it's pretty new there's not that many reviews out yet.

Blargas541,

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Are there any 420 sales coming?

What's the best ball vape model if I want low temp hits with lots of flavor and smoothness? B1?
yes - the cannabis hardware Instagram says 420 code on the day for 20% off - maybe I'll get the MOAB i have been thinking about for months - maybe just the coils/clampy to make my own wooden stand... I don't need anything ffs lol

VapingYogi,

x003

3227-1-4_1080x.jpg
flowerpot-b1-nut.jpg
How does the new machined screen for the b1 affect the functionality or airflow? I personally think the older meshed screen looks like it would have more airflow and looks better.

x003,
Top Bottom