NEWVAPE Accessories

ander

I'm doing some shopping from newvape, and among the various interesting stuff I've found something
of which (for my lack in english and short experience concerning vaporizers, I guess) I can't simply understand the usage...
Here is the complete kit:

honeysuckle-800px.jpg

It is called HoneySuckle Vaporizer Bundle... someone knows something about this stuff..? What exactly is it? How does it works?

ander,

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I'm doing some shopping from newvape, and among the various interesting stuff I've found something
of which (for my lack in english and short experience concerning vaporizers, I guess) I can't simply understand the usage...
Here is the complete kit:

honeysuckle-800px.jpg

It is called HoneySuckle Vaporizer Bundle... someone knows something about this stuff..? What exactly is it? How does it works?

Yep the tip is Gr 2 Titanium (US melted) the shaft is aluminum wrapped in hemp cord. Super quick for on-the-go dabs.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed,
Reactions: ander

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
That's a cool nectar collector (you heat the tip and "dab" it into your glass concentrate container for a quick, on-the-go dab) and their Pax pusher changed the Pax users vape experience for life. I have a ton of respect for this company. But what I wish someone here would test is the full Hybrid enail package.IMO the system with the dropdown body, quartz dish, and lollicap with either male or female base could be a game changer!! It looks like it may be the ONLY nail on the market that could be as good or possibly better than the Dnail and maybe even the Liger! Pretty excited about this one, If anyone out there has one I will trade you a Liger for a week! I would like to do an in depth review on that one to see how they compare. I have been waiting on a good FC review on one to see if I want to pull the trigger but I haven't seen one? Hit me up if you have one, they look so sweet! I would be willing to trade out a full Liger V2.0 with Quartz insert and Storm cell cap so we can both compare and contrast with that and the D-nail system . Price isn't too bad, it would cost around $200 as setup which is on par with the other hybrid nails I own. Let me know if anyone wants to make a temporary trade in the name of science ! :science:

Document1.jpg

Last edited:
mrbonsai420,

herbivore21

That's a cool nectar collector and their Pax pusher changed the Pax users vape experience for life. I have a ton of respect for this company. But what I wish someone here would test is the full Hybrid enail package.IMO the system with the dropdown body, quartz dish, and lollicap with either male or female base could be a game changer!! It looks like it may be the ONLY nail on the market that could be as good or possibly better than the Dnail and maybe even the Liger! Pretty excited about this one, If anyone out there has one I will trade you a Liger for a week! I would like to do an in depth review on that one to see how they compare. I have been waiting on a good FC review on one to see if I want to pull the trigger but I haven't seen one? Hit me up if you have one, they look so sweet! I would be willing to trade out a full Liger V2.0 with Quartz insert and Storm cell cap so we can both compare and contrast with that and the D-nail system . Price isn't too bad, it would cost around $200 as setup which is on par with the other hybrid nails I own. Let me know if anyone wants to make a temporary trade in the name of science ! :science:

Document1.jpg
Damn, I'd be willing to consider trading my D-nail quartz (I don't dab on quartz and haven't for months now) halo for a liger 2.0 with SiC insert as I am also interested in comparing myself, much the same way that you are!

herbivore21,

ander

Thanks guys, all clear! In my ignorance, I was curious to know what the cool, hangable thing was but there's no mystery... it is a lighter...

their Pax pusher changed the Pax users vape experience for life. I have a ton of respect for this company.
Oh yes, I've recently completely upgraded my PAX2 (with "pusher", "oven screen" and "reclaim rod") and these are true words..!

Last edited:
ander,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
We've had some requests for a small handle on the Pax Reclaim Rod. Any owners here think the same?

Good Idea, My girlfriend's fingers get messy cleaning it but she loves that thing. She just lost her Pax Pusher last weekend and it freaking out about having to use a folded screen again. Expect an order from her soon lol. We have 2x Haze 3.0s and a Mighty she could grab but she loves that OG Pax!

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: steama

PoopMachine

Ive been on the fence but Ill probably order some Pax 2 stuff in the next couple of days. Any chance I can get a cleaning rod with a handle?

PoopMachine,

ander

We've had some requests for a small handle on the Pax Reclaim Rod. Any owners here think the same?
This certainly would make the tool more precious...

That doesn't want to be a criticism, but since we are talking about the "Reclaim Rod"...
Before putting the tool in the tunnel, I thought that a single passage would be enough to completely reclaim the goo. Then I've experienced that for a complete reclaim (and a nearly perfect cleaning) I also had to gently force on the "sides" of the Pax2 tube with 2-3 more passages... as if the rod was a little (very little) too small... or the tube a little too big..! An insignificant matter of tenths of a millimeter maybe... But I think this is maybe wanted, to avoid getting stuck..?

And about the "Vented Oven Lid 2.0": I have it, and can't really find a reason to use it... since the (excellent...) "3D Oven Screen" has already dramatically improved airflow even with the (revolutionary...) "Pusher" mounted and the most finely grinded herb. Someone uses it in special cases maybe..?

Last edited:
ander,

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
'Don't deserve' isn't accurate on any level! We apologize we aren't on FC as often as you are. In reality I did respond...but closed my browser before posting yesterday.

We check our Reclaim Rods with a certified micrometer to ensure that our tolerance don't deviate. When they do, they get rejected. We are passionate about quality, as you can hopefully see in our products. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified shop. We also have a division that makes titanium spinal implants so please know that quality is of the utmost for us.

What we can't guarantee is that the tubes in the Pax units are checked for consistency as regularly, or at all, or to the degree that we check our products. In general, its far harder to ensure consistency with extruded tubes compared to a metal rod that is machined while 'cold'. The tubes are extruded which involves lots of heat. Contraction and expansion as it cools is normal, and in the context of what Pax needs them to be...this doesn't matter. We notice this with Pax Ovens as well, which we assume are stamped into form. Our 3D Screens don't deviate...but I can show you countless examples of how the ovens (and tubes) deviate. You may see on the Pax thread or Reddit page how many people have stuck OEM screens, and this lack of quality control on Pax's part is why.

So yes. From tube to tube, the diameter will deviate. Its completely unavoidable on our end, and to ensure that our Reclaim Rods work for everyone, we have to take off a thousandth so nobody has issues. We feel a second pushing is better than it not fitting.

Everyone has different pull strengths. Every strain of herb is different. Some are dense. Some are fluffy. Grind levels vary so incredibly much. Chunks to dust. Some strains are super sticky and some are not. All these factors play a part on pull. Where the Vented Oven Lid shines is when used in conjunction with a water device, where you are able to dramatically increase the strength of the pull.

We try to create a variety of products for the Pax, so it can be tweaked to each persons personal style. Some don't need the Vented Oven Lid. Some can't live without it.

We'd love to hear any feedback about your experience with our products! We're constantly working to improve everything we make.

ander

@NewVape710
I'm sorry for my impatience... and your detailed answer has been really appreciated.
I don't have a glass bong and I'm a mono-strain user... so I think these are the reasons why I can't appreciate the vented lid for the moment. I've already expressed my satisfaction for my purchase in many ways, but I thank you again here for what you have done to improve my PAX2 as it really helps my daily, personal battle against tobacco.

ander,

ander

@NewVape710 Sorry to disturb you again with this, maybe trivial, question...
The 3D oven screen is crafted differently from one face to the other, and one has larger ducts. Is there an optimal way to use it?

ander,

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
A variance exists that may offer benefits for different kinds of grind levels and consistencies, and different stickyness's. Depending on your flower, you might want slightly less gap, or slightly more. The differences are surely subtle...you may not even notice a difference.

Edit: TBH The variance wasn't intentional, but I've found that it can make a difference in certain scenarios.

Last edited:
Cannabis-Hardware-Ed,

ander

I thought it was the result of your maniacal precision ... which is something I love, of course.

ander,

dylanpv123

I don't know if anyone has tried the Honeysuckle yet, but it is pretty legit! Super light weight and the tip cools down quick. The draw is wide open of course like a straw but it's surprisingly smooth for how hot it gets. The heat up time,with a good tourch, is about 20 sec which isn't bad compared to a nail and I hits just as hard on smaller dabs. It's doesn't too warm in the hand and never on your lips. It just cools down so quick and will not break what ever you do to it.

Let me know for any cool tips!

dylanpv123,

Baron23

Just popping in to say how much I like the NewVape products. For me personally, their fine grinder is the best in class. Absolutely love it and I will continue to buy from NewVape when they have a need.

I feel rather strongly about patronizing American companies making quality and innovative products such as NewVape and Delta 3D Studios.

Keep it up, guys. I love what you do.

Baron23,
Reactions: Silat

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Just popping in to say how much I like the NewVape products. For me personally, their fine grinder is the best in class. Absolutely love it and I will continue to buy from NewVape when they have a need.

I feel rather strongly about patronizing American companies making quality and innovative products such as NewVape and Delta 3D Studios.

Keep it up, guys. I love what you do.
Thanks Baron, we do what we do because of people like you!

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed,

ander

I've seen that NewVape landed in Europe on VapoShop shelves. Top quality accessories without going over the ocean! Happy to see that you are having the success you deserve. If my PAX2 is still rocking, it is also for your mods. Ah... how I love simple, great things like the Reclaim Rod...

Great new year, NewVape!

ander,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've been testing some of the NewVape products and love them. I do not like to grind my herbs, but I have to for testing and when I do, I use the NewVape finishing grinder. It's one of my favorite grinders. I also really like the scoop and the vented Pax lid. these guys make good stuff!

stickstones,
Reactions: Baron23

Baron23

I've been testing some of the NewVape products and love them. I do not like to grind my herbs, but I have to for testing and when I do, I use the NewVape finishing grinder. It's one of my favorite grinders. I also really like the scoop and the vented Pax lid. these guys make good stuff!
I agree completely. I love the fine grinder and have since bought their coarse grinder. Their Pax scoop is one of the most useful tools I own (and I don't own a Pax...its just a great scoop).

I also use their Flower Pot coil handle with my enails.

I also find Edwin and his gang to be the kind of true professional machinists that I like to deal with. I highly recommend New Vape.

tepictoton

Any idea if paying with PayPal is possible? Want to order some plates but do not have a credit card...

tepictoton,
Top Bottom