• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

newbie help

dazza30

I cant say i smoke weed alot about 3 times a week 1 or 2 joints is about my limit, but i have heard vaporization is a safer way to take the herb and i really want to try it out soon . I have been looking at a few vaporization products from this site i found looks to sell the new line of products in the uk - http://www.vapor-wellness.co.uk/Vaporizer/Extreme-Q-Vaporizer

The problem im having is i dont know which one to get as there is so many :rolleyes: also if to get a portable or none portable type i dont want to rush and get the wrong type or a bad model but i also cant wait to try this new way of smoking . any help would be greatly appreciated.

dazza30,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hi dazza30, welcome to the forum. It can be daunting picking a first vape; so many to choose from! But the truth of the matter is that no one can tell you which vape is best for you. It depends on what your needs are. Do you vape alone or with a group? Is portability important to you? Most of the vapes on that link have threads here with lots of information and opinions and many have gotten good reviews. My first advice to you would be to start reading. If you can only afford one vape, it's best to know all you can about it. Don't fall into the noob "trap" of buying a cheap vape. They can be made of cheap and dangerous materials. Research which one fits your needs the best. It will take some time, but you will be confident that you've made the right choice. :)

momofthegoons,

dazza30

i was looking at Arizer 4.0 V-Tower Vaporizer or Vapir NO2 Vaporizer thats my price range, but i do want one that is good and has good reviews .

dazza30,

lwien

^^ Spend a few days here and read, read, and then...........read some more. You will then be armed with enough info to ask some specific questions to help nail down exactly what you want.

You will also then be armed with all the info necessary to correctly use your vape of choice.

lwien,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
Buy a good model that most people like, that way if for some strange reason you decide you don't like it then you can sell it easier.

I would recommend the HA as a good versatile vape that will allow you to try the different ways of vaping (direct draw, whip, bag). then you can decide which style u like best and then either sell the HA (I doubt you would though), and get a vape that is more suited to your style of vaping. So if you like whips get an ssv, if you like direct draw - purple days, or if you like bags, HA, EQ, volcano.

notmyrealUSERname,

dazza30

ok guys dont want to sound stupid here but i have only ever done joints and the odd pipe what do you guys mean by whip ? and bag? also im thinking i might pick the Da Buddha Vaporizer seems to have a good review .

dazza30,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
The dbv is a whip type vape. Meaning u suck vapor through a tube. For the price I think it's a good one. But there is a bit of a learning curve on how to hit it properly. The ha is pretty much noob proof - put your stuff in turn it on and get vaped, no stirring, no worries about breathing technique, no grinding. It's the same price as a dbv and it is way more versatile!

Volcano is a bag vape - u suck vapor through a bag.

Direct draw - u suck vapor through the device itself like on the magic flight box.

notmyrealUSERname,

Brenard420

Creepin in the shadows!
Da Buddha is sick. Got mine a month ago and havent combusted since. This is my first vape and I had only tried a vocano before it. Cant say ANYTHING bad about it. I love it.
Almost bought a Phantom (volcano knockoff). would have cost almost the same amount of money but im sure would have been of much much lower quality.

Brenard420,

Brenard420

Creepin in the shadows!
Da buddha has a open heater cover though; meaning you can cough or blow into the whip and blow weed onto the heater cover. this is a newbie mistake but since your only used to smoking joints could pose a problem for you.

Brenard420,
Top Bottom