Tek Newb here, Have a lot of AVB and a lot of questions and photos. (i hate edibles/drinkables)

bogiepiff

So basically the moral of this thread is that i have a little of everything sitting around: AVB, AVB QWISO extract, AVB sifted, & AVK (Already Vaped Kief) {not sifted avb}

I've done the QWISO method, but i don't know if i let it evaporate enough to get all the alcohol out. I froze that batch, its in my freezer sitting. I have tried my AVB in my volcano vape - it did work pretty well.

What should I do with the Hash oil made from QWISO/AVB i have sitting in my freezer that already went thru a QWISO extraction? Should i put it thru an extraction again to further purify it?

I noticed that after i put some of the QWISO AVB under heat around 80 degrees for 2 weeks it became a lot more solid, more gummy, less liquidy . lol. But i was just messing around to see what i can do with stuff.

------------------

Secondly, i tried sifting some AVB. And this is what I got:

http://imgur.com/a/ncUfK

Third: I may try rosin press OR QWISO or another tech to further refine it

fourth: maybe i will buy a set of screens to attempt further refining the sift that i have created from the AVB

Pretty much I would like to further purify my AVB. Or purify my QWISO extracted oils.

I have never tried anything other than sifting, and qwiso (with avb or regular nugs). but i am going to attempt to "press" my sift
with a curling iron.

I have also learned of QWET since coming here but i have not researched it enough (would like to learn more on QWET and LWET?)

I do not think a Salt Water process will work well with my buds because they're not that burnt. they're a light golden color , majoritively .

I love smoking or rather vapeing with the volcano .

So if you have any tips for me on further purifying the AVB it would be great!!!

Also, here are the pics of the sift that i made with a tiny grinder, with a tiny screen.
http://imgur.com/a/ncUfK

Let me know what you think i should do to extract and purify my AVB, AVK, QWISO and AVB sift

---
On another note, i also have already vaped kief, not kief that has been sifted from the AVB (like the photo above is). What should I do with it? lol
---

Thank You Everyone!

Last edited:

bogiepiff

also, has anyone ever tried making bubble hash with bubble bags and AVB/ABV?

edit: just tried pressing the sift from the AVB and the AVB itself with a curling iron, lol, that didn't work too well :|

Last edited:
bogiepiff,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
If you are trying to turn AVB into gold, it's just not going to happen.

If you can find ethanol as cheap as you can find ISO then go for a qwet over qwiso... But they will both look and taste pretty disgusting.

Once you have vaped most of the terpene profile away, along with the lower temp range of goodies, all that remains to be extracted are some of the lesser, higher temp. stuff.

If your preference is only inhaling it, then just stick with the qwiso, or attempt some sort of rosin press, but I would assume a press would be minimal to non-existent.

I strongly suggest giving the edible route a try despite reservations, and turn it into a tincture or infuse it into coconut oil and put that into caps, so you can just dose yourself without a random mix into food.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
If you are trying to turn AVB into gold, it's just not going to happen.

Modern alchemy.....
I want gold from this mud.....

I gave up on my avb a long time ago... i tried alot of things with it, like yourself, but never enjoyed using the end product....
Enough avb will incapacitate you....
But never really gets you pleasurably high....

I infuse all my avb into raw pressed coconut oil, then donate the product to a few old cancer sufferers....
One of which had pancreatic cancer and was told he would never recover...
He has now recovered...
Whether that's down to me or not, I don't know..
But if it helps him sleep, or simply using placebo effect... something worked....

I also give it to a man with Parkinson's, and it really helps him too....

I find that avb is usefull for medical applications more than recreational fun....

Top Bottom