New YLLVape On-Demand Vape

seedy53

@tgvp
Halogen heating can be good for a session vaporizer. But for an on demand vape it is inefficient and slow.
I dont know how a heating element can be boring…i dont know why any material can be boring 🤣
The tinymighty has a heating spiral as heating element and works great. A lot of devices use a metal heating element.
And the halogen tech ok vapes is not new. The apollo venus is a 8 years old device or so 🤣

The aerolite will be convection, not conduction.
this future areolite vape canceled, right?

seedy53,

kokolokokolokon

this future areolite vape canceled, right?
Nope. Yllvape is working on the molding right now. They have a lot of work cause the flare, the Angus enhanced release, they started to produce the normal angus because the people ask for it :hmm:….

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: seedy53

MHL

Try hard noob
I wonder why....

One looks really nice, the other looks like darth vader's sex toy.

angus-enhanced-review-and-comparison-main-image.jpg

budski

cantre member
wood grain is as wood grain does, it takes some devotion.
toad or a firewood is all I can see on the horizon.
forgot the new milana, eyes glued
still hanging o to the 50w glass just because
e.

Last edited:

Mischa

@Koko, Nebelmann, ...

could you explain why you think the enhanced is the better device?
Are the heating technology and electronics identical?
What are the differences?
Enhanced has adjustable airflow. Can't the air inlets on the OG be enlarged slightly?

The other things are obvious.

kokolokokolokon

@Mischa
Even if this is offtopic for this thread…I find the enhanced to give more vapor and it extends a little more the flavor (the chamber is different), the heat isolation is much, much better, the wooden looks great, but the old one gets very hot, with this one I can do a 15 minutes session without problem. The mouthpiece system id better, maybe not as comfortable on the go as the old retractive mouthpiece, but the chance to use any 12mm stems is great, you decide the amount of cooling…and it has no plastic like the old one. The glass capsules are better than the metal ones and the improve the flavor. And the chance to modify the temp on the levels

Ticky09

Hey guys I’m new here but I wanted to share some info I just received from the CEO since I emailed him asking about features. He said that the Aerolite will be available in about 2 months and will be under $150. He also said that it will feature one replaceable 21700 battery, full temperature controlled with OLED screen, on demand mode and session mode switch, adjustable airflow. Super excited to check this out!

seedy53

Hey guys I’m new here but I wanted to share some info I just received from the CEO since I emailed him asking about features. He said that the Aerolite will be available in about 2 months and will be under $150. He also said that it will feature one replaceable 21700 battery, full temperature controlled with OLED screen, on demand mode and session mode switch, adjustable airflow. Super excited to check this out!
i got a similar email from him a few days ago saying, what you said, also Mike said, a small batch would be available to select users in a month or so. 1'm looking forward too checking it out.

Last edited:

Adobewan

I wonder why....

One looks really nice, the other looks like darth vader's sex toy.

angus-enhanced-review-and-comparison-main-image.jpg
I have an OG Angus and am a devotee!
I have a Tinymight 2 and ALP(love them both, likely the highest quality in my extensive collection), and the Angus is used everyday.
It's easy to use, reliable, efficient, slides into the pocket, produces noctilucent clouds, and is the first vape I grab for a group, but...
...those damned battery knobs are a #$%&# pain in the ass.
The upgraded battery hatches are nearly enough of an improvement for me to take the plunge.
But I love my OG!!!
I cannot justify upgrading a vape I love!!!
Sorry, I wasn't talking to you folks in the forum, I was negotiating with the domineering voice of VAS in my head.

cannasoor

Hey, @Adobewan , my laugh reaction was to you …

… negotiating with the domineering voice of VAS in my head.

I’m sure none of us around here have any idea what you’re talking about! :wave: :lol:

And more-or-less back on topic for the thread (but not irrelevant to your predicament), I just finished ordering a new AE! I had a nice interaction with Mike over email, though he leaked no more information about the Aerolite to me. (He did remark that not many FCers are taking advantage of the 10% discount code he offers, which is a shame :shrug:; people might want to keep it in mind for the new device, assuming it applies.)

I must say that I am nevertheless intrigued. I’ll have to find out if my NiteCore charger (or similar models) will take one of these new-fangled 21700s. Presumably they do, or he would not have gone with that choice … but does anyone know for sure?

Just to be clear:

Thread-relevant: Does anyone know if recent-model battery
chargers will take the 21700 batteries that the Aerolite will use?

MHL

Try hard noob
I have an OG Angus and am a devotee!
I have a Tinymight 2 and ALP(love them both, likely the highest quality in my extensive collection), and the Angus is used everyday.
It's easy to use, reliable, efficient, slides into the pocket, produces noctilucent clouds, and is the first vape I grab for a group, but...
...those damned battery knobs are a #$%&# pain in the ass.
The upgraded battery hatches are nearly enough of an improvement for me to take the plunge.
But I love my OG!!!
I cannot justify upgrading a vape I love!!!
Sorry, I wasn't talking to you folks in the forum, I was negotiating with the domineering voice of VAS in my head.
noctilucent - my new word for today 🧠

seedy53

Hey, @Adobewan , my laugh reaction was to you …

I’m sure none of us around here have any idea what you’re talking about! :wave: :lol:

And more-or-less back on topic for the thread (but not irrelevant to your predicament), I just finished ordering a new AE! I had a nice interaction with Mike over email, though he leaked no more information about the Aerolite to me. (He did remark that not many FCers are taking advantage of the 10% discount code he offers, which is a shame :shrug:; people might want to keep it in mind for the new device, assuming it applies.)

I must say that I am nevertheless intrigued. I’ll have to find out if my NiteCore charger (or similar models) will take one of these new-fangled 21700s. Presumably they do, or he would not have gone with that choice … but does anyone know for sure?

Just to be clear:

Thread-relevant: Does anyone know if recent-model battery
chargers will take the 21700 batteries that the Aerolite will use?
Nitecore UMS4 does and other cheaper models will too. my 'xtar vc4s' charger handles 21700 li-on batts and 18650 and several other types and even some nickel-cads

MHL

Try hard noob
Nitecore UMS4 does and other cheaper models will too. my 'xtar vc4s' charger handles 21700 li-on batts and 18650 and several other types and even some nickel-cads
I have an xstar rocket that I have used since I first started vaping. That was about 8 years ago, and since then it has been used daily and taken a seriously fat fuckload of abuse and it still works just like new. I'm really impressed. It's probably my longest lasting piece of vape equipment!

It takes 21700s and has 2A charging for both batteries.

seedy53

I have an xstar rocket that I have used since I first started vaping. That was about 8 years ago, and since then it has been used daily and taken a seriously fat fuckload of abuse and it still works just like new. I'm really impressed. It's probably my longest lasting piece of vape equipment!

It takes 21700s and has 2A charging for both batteries.

my vape charger

MHL

Try hard noob
my vape charger

That might well be my next! Looks nice too.

ETA: Now it is my next. Found the VC4SL for 25 great british pounds. Can't go wrong. 💪

Last edited:

seedy53

That might well be my next! Looks nice too.

ETA: Now it is my next. Found the VC4SL for 25 great british pounds. Can't go wrong. 💪
yea vc4s is no longer sold, your is same but has usb-c power? be sure to buy a 3amp fast charge/quick charge cell phone wall power supply

Last edited:
Top Bottom