• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

New Vaporfection Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

choding

Vape World
Product Review

Vaporfection Vaporizers
novusthumb.png

The Vaporfection Stealth II VDS, Stealth Jr. Digital and Novus Vaporizers are manufactured by Vaporfection out of Florida, USA. This review will hit on the main parts of the Vaporfection line of vaporizers and then mention the differences between the different Vaporfection models.

Some of the parts in the box include instructions on how to use the Vaporfection and more detailed instructions are included with the Stealth II and Novus on how to work the VDS (vapor delivery system). Also included is a patented and designed by Vaporfection Ground Glass Wand and Mouthpiece with a whip made from actual Medical grade tubing (the most expensive tubing you can buy).

Durability/ Claims

The Vaporfection Vaporizers are made in USA, right next door to Vape World headquarters here in sunny Florida. Vaporfection gives you a full 2 year warranty on the vaporizer and a 90 day warranty on the digital temperature screen. If something does go wrong after warranty is up we are confident that your cost will be Vaporfection's actual costs. They really do stand behind their digital top rated vaporizer all hand made using the highest quality parts. Vape World has had zero returns on the Vaporfection Vaporizer, and anybody you speak to who owns one will never use anything else including the German goliath the Volcano Vaporizer.

Design

The Vaporfection line of vaporizers come in an aluminum tool box style shell painted gloss black, the aluminum allows for heat dispersion and helps keep the vaporizer housing always cool to the touch. The new Vaporfection Novus is smaller than the Stealth II and the Stealth Jr. Digital.

The replacement for the Stealth II VDS is now the Novus. Vaporfection combined a smaller shell and a smarter VDS system and called it the Novus. The Stealth Jr. Digital is still around and includes the same components as the Stealth II but a bigger shell and no "Set it and Forget it," VDS system.

The ground glass wand fits in the heating chamber nice and snug so there are no worries about your wand falling out like on many other whip style vaporizers. The digital controls are easy to use and with the more expensive Vaporfection Novus there is no need to even touch the temperature controller unless you are using a very mild aromatherapy herb such as lavender and need to turn the heat down.

Taste

The Vaporfection Vaporizers use only the highest quality glass parts to expel the vapor to the user. All of its internal components are sealed so that no extra heat is emitted into your vapor as well. The taste is definitely one of the cleanest vapors you will ever taste. Actual expensive medical grade surgical tubing and custom glass parts designed specifically for the Vaporfection will prove to you the price point the first time you turn it on.

There is an attachment for the Vaporfection called the Aqua Vape; a hand blown glass water cooler that acts as the mouthpiece as well. With the added water pipe adapter and the ability to vaporize through water the taste will be even better with a much cooler vapor and will give you the ability to inhale much more vapor without the negative throat and lung irritation.

Ease of Use

The Vaporfection was designed for people who not only want the best whip vaporizer or in their eyes THE best vaporizer period but also someone who wants the easiest experience with a vaporizer.

The digital display is simple to use (up and down arrows) and with the Vaporfection Novus the temperature is already set for 90% of the herb you will be using in it. Thats where the "set it and forget it" tag line comes into play. The Vaporfection Novus also comes with an automatic shut off feature and a self cooling fan that will make sure the glass heating element never gets too hot.

Vaporfection vaporizers are very easy to use. The wand only fits one way, there are no special fan controls, simply set your temperature (on the Vaporfection Digital Jr.) or just turn it on and wait for it to heat up (the Vaporfection Novus).

Tips and Tricks

We already mentioned earlier about the different models of Vaporfection Vaporizers. There were 3 models the Stealth Jr., the Stealth Jr. Digital and the Stealth II VDS. There are only 2 now: the Vaporfection Stealth Jr. Digital, a digital whip style vaporizer with a cooling fan and the more expensive Vaporfection Novus, the newer version of the Stealth II with a smaller shell and an even more accurate VDS system.

Either way you cannot go wrong with the Vaporfection vaporizers, though as a personal opinion between the 2 vaporizers, it would be much more worth it to go with the more expensive Novus, the VDS system is the pride of Vaporfection and takes out any guess work on vaping.

choding,

choding

Yeah...

Although
Vapenow said:
Digital microprocessor temperature controller featuring air-flow technology that measures air temperature/movement and adjusts heating element temperature to compensate (Stealth II VDS model Only)
This vaporizer also uses a glass heating element as opposed to the more traditional ceramic or quartz units.
The resulting taste from this glass-on-glass transfer of vapor will redefine what you look for in an aromatic experience.
Sounds tempting.

The price is too high for me.

At least people who can afford a Volcano might consider this product.

yes?

choding,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
Vapenow wrote: Digital microprocessor temperature controller featuring air-flow technology that measures air temperature/movement and adjusts heating element temperature to compensate
It's nice to see somebody is catching up to the Bud Toaster technology. Finally! Welcome to the next level.

Now, we all know, this technology costs $20 ... nice profit margin.

Hippie Dickie,

stinkmeaner

Clearly from looking at this supposed new model it is just the same old Stealth Model stuffed into the smaller Stealth JR housing. I even emailed one of their suppliers to ask about the fit and finish, in the product picture it looks like the PID controller is to long for the case and forcing the seam to slightly separate, when clearly in the pictures of all their other models the outer walls of the case are higher than the center. People always complain about the Volcano price but it is one of the only vaporizers that is not made of parts from Home Depot and Radio Shack in someones garage.

Vaporfection if you are reading this, why don't you acually have a digital temperature controller made for your products like the Volcano and Aromed, that way it looks flush and professional, it's the least you can do if you are going to charge $500 for a product that can clearly be made for less than $100.

The Vaporfection company doesn't respond to emails, I have tried to contact them from 2 different accounts to ask them what changes were made on this new model considering most every consumer review for the Stealth VDS mentions that the temp is unstable and many have complained about burned herbs at very low temperatures.

VapeWorld may claim not to have any returns of the Vaporfection model in their statement above but the consumer in the thread from another board below recieved 2 Stealths with poor fit and finish and both did not work properly.
http://www.marijuana.com/vaporizers...rfection-stealth-ii-jr-super-vapezilla-2.html

Hippie: I don't think the Vaporfection temperature is anything special, all they do is have the PID controller kick on the fan to cool the element down if it gets too hot but a good fuzzy logic algorithm PID controller will not let the temperature rise more than 5 to 10 degrees above the set point anyways so the whole fando a fine job keeping the temperature stable without the need for a fan to come on to cool the element down.

stinkmeaner,

whatfuelstherocket?

A friend of mine just recently picked up this nice little device. It works quite well with a different mixture of herbs. It seems well built and a solid buy. My only gripes about the machine are that the whip falls out of the device way too easily (even when passing the whip to a friend sitting next to you), and I don't quiet get the point of the heating cycle. It runs up to 350 F (or whatever other temp you want it at) and then cycles down over time so it'll rest of 340, 330 and such. This is the first vape i've come across that doesn't purely strive to maintain a constant temp at all times.

whatfuelstherocket?,

Vapaman

whatfuelstherocket? said:
A friend of mine just recently picked up this nice little device. It works quite well with a different mixture of herbs. It seems well built and a solid buy. My only gripes about the machine are that the whip falls out of the device way too easily (even when passing the whip to a friend sitting next to you), and I don't quiet get the point of the heating cycle. It runs up to 350 F (or whatever other temp you want it at) and then cycles down over time so it'll rest of 340, 330 and such. This is the first vape i've come across that doesn't purely strive to maintain a constant temp at all times.
Well that just blew it for me :|

Vapaman,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I have recently spoken to a representative from Vaporfection and they have me largely convinced to go ahead with an order for a Stealth Novus model! They will more or less personally guarantee that you are satisfied with the unit, so even though it is a little pricey, they seem totally committed to great customer service!!! I recently got the Aqua Vape (and then another!) I have been SOOO happy with it. It is really nice for when you just want some nice, thick (yet cool) vapor!!!

I hope all of you know I am in no way a shill (for any manufacturer) and I love to really run these units thru what I consider to be rigorous testing :ko: I am very interested in reporting all of my results back here to the community! I am really interested in finding out what others who have tested this unit think. I may even go to Hempfest in June, if I have not already decided to give this unit a try...

:peace:

Bluntcrush,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
VapeSpace said:
Looks like they are about to launch a new version of the vaporfecton.

http://www.vaporfection.com

wait...isnt that the new apple iMvaped?

looks so awesome, though...

if you keep it by your computer or something, nobody would know/question what it is i think...

akwardsauce,

lwien

Gotta agree. Now the question is, does it work as good as it looks.

lwien,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
im afraid ill probably never know at that price...

there should be a way to have local vape "test-drives"...where we find FC members closeby & consolidate our vape collections & give collective reviews on them...its too expensive to have to buy each new model just to try it out...

akwardsauce,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom