New vape "Burning in phase"

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedemon

enthusiast
So as most of you know we hear about people putting their new vapes to the max setting to burn off any residues or what not that could still be lingering from the manufacturing process.

I had a thought on this though. Could you potentially be risking damaging your new vape by cranking it up to the max right off the bat?

What I'm thinking is it may be better to initially only dial it up 25-75% of the way and then once it's been running for a while, crank it to the max to do your off gassing.

thoughts?

weedemon,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Vapir NO2 had this problem. People cranked up the heat and the smell instead of vanishing would sink in.

What was concluded was that the best way to "burn in" was to soak in warm water the silicone parts. While doing that, you charge the unit, with the top off, allowing the warm temperature of the vape charging to clear the smell.

Only after that was possible to do a higher temp cycle to clear the remaining off gasses.

I believe that this is a good way to do all your burn ins, provided the manufacturer doesn't suggest otherwhise.

1- Soak silicone parts in warm water
2- Charge with the heat off
3- Do 1-2 cycles with the heat on

vorrange,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom