New Vape Bros being delivered today! Thank god I found this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonMacK

Do you guys have any tips for a first timer? I am rather anal and ive been reading and watching videos for the last 4 days. It drives my wife nuts but oh well. Anyway, I have become very intrigued with vaping even though I have yet to try it. Im 35 and I feel like my lungs could use a break. Having a little one also made me see things through a different lense if you know what I mean. Even though I havent tried vaping yet I already have my wife ready to order me a Purple Days for Christmas.

I guess I am just wopndering what to expect and how to safely approach it for the first time. I know the instructions will cover this but its always nice getting first hand reports from people like all of you.

Thanks a million in advance!

~BM

BostonMacK,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Welcome too FC. The one thing I can say to all first timers... Patience is key. Sometimes you won't get it right the first time, the only thing too do is Practice. Lots of it... Lots... There is alot too learn, and just when you think you learned it all, Someone will introduce something new. Not saying that is a bad thing, it is a fun and interesting process too be involved in... quite enjoyable.

DevoTheStrange,

Beezleb

If its a hands free I recommend putting a mouse pad in front of your vaporizer so if the wand does come out it will likely land harmlessly on the mouse pad. This is only an issue when learning some hands free wand vapes and when new people use it.

Be careful to not blow into the vape, a common new user mistake.
Happy Vaping!

Beezleb,

Frickr

did you opt to upgrade to the ez change whip? ive been looking into this vape, and the ez change wand sounds like it would be great. both hands free and standard with a ceramic filter that will fuction both ways on the same vape (hands free vb only). i havent been able to find any reviews or pictures of the screens yet. i just want to hear others opinion of this whip before i let that be the deciding factor.

Frickr,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Frickr said:
did you opt to upgrade to the ez change whip? ive been looking into this vape, and the ez change wand sounds like it would be great. both hands free and standard with a ceramic filter that will fuction both ways on the same vape (hands free vb only). i havent been able to find any reviews or pictures of the screens yet. i just want to hear others opinion of this whip before i let that be the deciding factor.
Ah so they have released a new whip, I heard that something like that was coming out.

Happycamper,

Frickr

ez_change_whip_kit.jpg

from http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/ez_change_whip_kit.html :

"Works with both Hands Free and Regular/Standard Vaporbrothers Vaporizers only!

The innovation continues at Vaporbrothers with the brand new EZ Change Whip Kit. Makes changing screens easy as 1, 2, 3. In addition, this is the first whip on the market to eliminate the need for metal by using a ceramic screen.

A high temperature silicone sleeve that houses the ceramic screen connects the glass whip tip to the glass whip handle, allowing the user to change the screen in about 2 seconds. No more wrestling the screen into the whip "

i really like how this whip opporates compaired to changing screens on other whips. im curious on the ceramic filter though (just water and sand pressed together) so there would be no metel in your vape path.

Frickr,

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
Hello people this is someone from Vaporbrothers. I answered a bunch of questions and concerns at this page about the easy change whip
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1816

And for first timers, I have oodles of tips but if they are not answered here, you can reach us at our myspace or us@vaporbrothers.com

In addition to our customer service of course. :brow:

vaporbrothers,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom