New to vaporizers, need one for hash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supun222

What's a vaporizer you'd suggest for compressed kief?

mod note- Please post in the appropriate section. No model specific threads here. Moved to Ask FC.

Supun222,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Well, out of the ones i own, id say a silver surfer would vape some kief the best. Its wand can fit a nice kief pill and range of temps can get some nice vapor goin. I dont think kief is a good idea in ones with a ceramic element like the thermovape. It leaves ash behind which will gunk up those kind of devices over time. Browse some threds in the vaporizer discussion section, someone usually brings up blazing kief in the vape.

Vape on

YoGranMazPimp,

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Yo GranMazPimp, is that WAx in your avatar? I still havent had the privelage of seeing or trying that sheit!

Cereal_MF,

djonkoman

I find my VG works well with hash, and with a vvps(variable voltage power suply) my UD works very well with hash too.
I think any vape that can go a bit higher in temp will work well with hash, it dies gunk up screens quickly tough so if the screen isn't removable and cleanable I wouldn't use hash on it

djonkoman,

ugobo

Just got the Revolution from ThermoVape and it works great! It is a portable though...

ugobo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom