New to Digital Vaporizer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa

Hi,

I've recently bought a digital vaporizer off Ebay and my friend and I had a go at it. We tried a number of times before getting the temperature right at 148 degrees (our vaporizer only goes up to 250 degree's). The first few times we burnt the weed, but eventually got the hang of it. However, we have noticed that we now use more weed then before and experience close to no effects from it.

Also, both the smell, taste and texture of the vapor is similar to those described by others who enjoy using a vaporizer. The weed is also the 'right' colour after it's vaped.

Are we doing something wrong? Or is it because we bought a cheap Vaporizer?

lisa,

weedemon

enthusiast
Welcome to FC! you came to the right place for vaporizer questions. :)

the quality of the vape will make a big difference, did it ever work to begin with? maybe you have built up a tolerance? maybe something on it has broken. the temperature it is displaying is very likely not the temp at the source of the weed, but like you said you got the hang of it and that's what really matters.

the vapor is getting into you right? it's not leaking out or something?

a picture of the vape would be very helpful too :) i'd like to know what you bought.

what's the quality of your bud like?

weedemon,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
if you could burn the bud, the vape can get hot enough, but 148 (i'm assuming C) is too cold. It should be around 195C (385F), depending on too many variables to enumerate.

but i'd blame the lack of effect on the quality of the bud. Or, try it in another vaporizer to see. In my experience a vaporizer high is somewhat more nuanced than the body stone of smoking.

Hippie Dickie,

max

Out to lunch
Hippie Dickie said:
148 (i'm assuming C) is too cold. It should be around 195C (385F),
This is surely a cheap digital box with display numbers that can only be used for a reference point.

In my experience a vaporizer high is somewhat more nuanced than the body stone of smoking.
Could very well be this.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom