New study reveals eating cannabis (optimally 600g / day) is good for u

Fever

Retailer
Hi guys.

I'm new here. Just thought I'd say hello with this great story on how eating 600g of cannabis per day is good for you and will make your body much healthier. They are saying everyone in the world should be doing this. Cannabis is a vegtable and should be eaten raw, or juiced and then eaten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgEP9FdIzT8

Anyone tried this? I think she said you could eat the leaf, stock and stem.

Fever,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Welcome. :)

600 grams per day? That's a lot of cannabis to eat in one day. Not to mention, very expensive.

Vicki,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I doubt it they've meant industial cannabis or wild cannabis ... not GMO :) .

Abysmal Vapor,

Nosferatu

Well if weed was legal and we could grow a shit load in our backyards and it actually sold for a reasonable price again, juicing this amount daily would be a possibility. It apears it isnt phychoactive in this way but you would be getting a shitload of antioxidants and amino acids and who knows what else. And you could still vape the good flower as well.

Nosferatu,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Yup, been tracking down readings on "juicing" to look further into this.

I'd love to find a way to ingest without the psycho-active head buzz, so my interest is steering towards the process.

Further interesting read on oral and transdermal methods: HERE

smokum,

Qbit

cannabanana
Ha! Eating 600g a day of any particular food would be a tough call. But no, the video didn't say 600g of cannabis per day, but rather 600 milligrams of THC acid, the undecarboxylised (ie unheated) and more-or-less non-psychoactive raw form of THC. That works out to the equivalent of maybe 3-4 g of bud, or several times that in leaf.

Qbit,
Top Bottom