New Oregon Pot Eatery - medical

SD_haze

HASH BAR/MEDICAL EDIBLES & MONGOLIAN BBQ | OMMP RESTAURANT

:haw:
A restaurant that specializes in marijuana infused foods.
http://www.earthdragonedibles.com/
Just opened like two weeks ago in Ashland, Oregon.

So, you can get a custom stir fry with your choice of grain, protein, sauce, vegetables...
Then you get to choose your cannabis concentration

And then... you have the option to choose "Regular, Large, or Unlimited size"

I've always really wanted to to this same concept with a smoothie stand, choose your fruit, choose your strain, etc. Certainly would digest smoother than a big bowl of meat :p

913-14rAaG.SlMa.55.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
If I am down there definitely gonna stop in and see whats up, thanks SD :tup: The Hash Bar sounds cooool . . .

t-dub,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Unfortunately its a 3 hour drive for me but if I'm in the area I will stop in for sure.

t-dub,

SD_haze

Is this place also a smoking lounge?

where in oregon are you?

Not just a smoking lounge, but free smoking devices it looks like too

Here's a quote from the news article I heard about them from

"
While they wait, diners can use the hash bar, choosing from an assortment of glass pipes, a vaporizer, or a bong, hashish or bud. Marijuana donations are encouraged.
Operating under the theory that it is no crime for one patient to share medicine with another, all the marijuana – whether in the food or at the hash bar – is free. And unlike the marijuana cafes in Portland, there is no membership fee."

edit:
nvm

SD_haze,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Operating under the theory that it is no crime for one patient to share medicine with another, all the marijuana – whether in the food or at the hash bar – is free. And unlike the marijuana cafes in Portland, there is no membership fee.
Nice :tup:

t-dub,
Top Bottom