Pen New Lookah 510 Thread Batteries

JamesM420

Manufacturer
I want to introduce you to a couple of new products from Lookah.
The Lookah Load and the Lookah Firebee are two vape pen batteries with 510 threads. They are designed for use with 510 carts.

The Lookah Load is a thumb size battery with a 500mAh battery.
It measures 57mmx22mmx22mm. So it's about the size of a lipstick.

The Lookah Firebee has a 650mAh battery and is more of a pen-style,
It measures 98mm long and 14mm in diameter.

Both of these new vapes have 3 voltage settings.
Mode 1, 3.2V
Mode 2, 3.6V
Mode 3, 4.0V

They have a single button to turn on/off (five clicks), change voltage (two clicks), and vape (press and hold for up to 10s).
They are entry-level pen batteries that are small discreet, and easy to use. The digital display lets you know what mode and has a segmented part that shows the battery charge. They both use USB type C (cables not included) for charging.

The Load is currently available for retail at $22.95 USD and is available in 5 colors.
The Firebee will be coming soon and will be aimed at stores and wholesales as it will be sold in larger packs of 15.

As always, if you would like any more info or have any questions, please message me or email us at support@lookah.com

For wholesale prices, email our orders team, order@lookah.com

Thank you for your time, and have an awesome day!

LOAD
LOAD_details1.jpg.webp

LOAD_details4.jpg.webp

FIREBEE
FIREBEE_01.jpg

FIREBEE_03.jpg

JamesM420,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Have you considered lower voltages (drastically lower)? 3.2v would burn the hell out of any rosin carts that I use.
My first thought.

Also, for wanting it to be discrete, I don't understand the need for a digital screen to just see what level setting ur on?
Sure looks neat tho!

Seantagon

I agree, these voltage settings are way too high. Having lower temp settings will be easier on both the battery and throat!

Seantagon,

JamesM420

Manufacturer
Thank you all for the feedback on the temperatures. I will ask the engineers about this and see why they set the voltages to these levels.

Maybe you can advise what the typical Ohms are of the carts you use?

Last edited:
JamesM420,
Reactions: XpeeN

JamesM420

Manufacturer
Thanks for the info about the carts and Ohms,

I'm going to chat t the engineers to pass this on get some more info. Maybe they set the batteries up for carts with higher-rated Ohms. We will also try to research the available carts and what people have been using. I know these new batteries had the voltages set based on what we had the Snail vape battery was set to.

JamesM420,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I got the little guy and it tastes pretty good with my cart and definitely not scorched, but I’m using distillate, not live resin. It certainly wouldn’t hurt to have the range a little lower. A 10 second drag would send me to cough town at the lowest setting

I like the display and the button and the form factor though.

Diggy Smalls,
Top Bottom