New improved Magic Flight Launch Box ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this has already been posted but I've been trolling around the web trying to find out. The specs for the improvements made on the MFLB I've HEARD that the company has made some improvements I just can't seem to find anyone who knows exactly what has been improved I'd like to know since I just ordered an improved model earlier today :D,

JahSelassieI,

nr-cole

I think the only new thing is that there is now a small bearing on the top that holds the lid in place. No more elastics. That's all I've heard.

nr-cole,

stroh

errl enthusiast
this should have been posted in the actual magic flight launch box thread, that way all the helpful folks over there would have been happy to answer your question :D

anyways the improvements over the original design are a battery push back ring to prevent unnecessary contact with the battery, a galvanized o-ring to prevent the screen from coming untucked, a larger air channel for better air flow, and a lid lock to prevent the lid from coming undone and spilling your contents.

stroh,

Nycdeisel

It still includes the rubber bands so you can secure the stem/brush to the Box for traveling.
the newest change is the lid locking mechanism.

Nycdeisel,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom