• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

New Convection Vaporizer

EntWoodVapes

instagram: @EntWoodVapes

Greetings, mortals! I am Pukwudgie, an Ent Sage of Entwood, the magical forest dimension where my kin and I have long flourished in harmony with the mystical herbs that sustained us. But alas, a great evil has befallen us.

Overnight, our sacred herbs vanished without a trace, stolen by the nefarious herb-munching goblins of our neighboring nation. These vile creatures, driven by their insatiable hunger for magic, have plotted and schemed to deprive us of the means to sustain our magic and our way of life.

We Ents have long kept to ourselves, content to live in seclusion among the trees, but now we find ourselves in dire need of your aid. It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to share our ancient magic technology with you humans. In exchange for your herbs, we offer you devices that harness the power of our magic, imbuing your herbs with mystical properties beyond your imagining.

I, Pukwudgie, have personally crafted the Ruby Scepter, a dry herb vaporizer unlike any other. Its magic will transport you to new realms of consciousness and sensation. But be warned, this is not a power to be trifled with. Use it wisely, and do not abuse it.

We Ents are willing to share our wisdom with those who show respect and kindness towards our forest and are willing to help us fight against the goblin nation. We would like to invite you to join our Beta Unit Program, where you can be one of the first to experience the Ruby Scepter and help us improve it. Together, we can find a way to restore the balance of our realms and bring forth a new age of harmony.

Thank you for listening, and we look forward to your response.

Sincerely, Pukwudgie, Ent Sage of Entwood.

EntWoodVapes

Greetings, mortals! I am Pukwudgie, an Ent Sage of Entwood, the magical forest dimension where my kin and I have long flourished in harmony with the mystical herbs that sustained us. But alas, a great evil has befallen us.

Overnight, our sacred herbs vanished without a trace, stolen by the nefarious herb-munching goblins of our neighboring nation. These vile creatures, driven by their insatiable hunger for magic, have plotted and schemed to deprive us of the means to sustain our magic and our way of life.

We Ents have long kept to ourselves, content to live in seclusion among the trees, but now we find ourselves in dire need of your aid. It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to share our ancient magic technology with you humans. In exchange for your herbs, we offer you devices that harness the power of our magic, imbuing your herbs with mystical properties beyond your imagining.

I, Pukwudgie, have personally crafted the Ruby Scepter, a dry herb vaporizer unlike any other. Its magic will transport you to new realms of consciousness and sensation. But be warned, this is not a power to be trifled with. Use it wisely, and do not abuse it.

We Ents are willing to share our wisdom with those who show respect and kindness towards our forest and are willing to help us fight against the goblin nation. We would like to invite you to join our Beta Unit Program, where you can be one of the first to experience the Ruby Scepter and help us improve it. Together, we can find a way to restore the balance of our realms and bring forth a new age of harmony.

Check out our website www.entwood.store

EntWoodVapes,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
FYI you posted in the wrong place, twice with the same content, should have posted here:
But the mods can just move this thread there, and delete your other erroneous one... (they can also change the thread title to be "Ruby Scepter by EntWood" ?) Anyway welcome to FC, and good luck with your endeavor! (not really something for me)

Choices

I’m getting a Terp Torch and also a D-Dave’s Extraction Contraption vibe from this thing. My guess is that they are excited as all get out about this, not realizing it has already been done. The beads surrounding the ceramic head seem to be less than needed but what do I know. When I filled up my Terp Torch long ago it was pretty much to the brim. With D-Dave’s offering currently on sale for $50, the suggested soldering iron under $20, and a proper bowl for it under $20 as well, I will likely go that route and wait for this to mature a little longer. Intrigued by the glass “arrangement” for sure though…😄

GoldenBud

welcome, but,
-the testmonials part doesn't seem genuine to me.. dunno.. who are these people? are they Ent people? FC? something?
-why it looks a bit like the food thermometer you can buy from AliExpress in like 3$ or so? but a bit better, so maybe 20$ max? how much time you think it will survive? did you test it for a while? how does the inside look like?
-saw the video. it looks like a nice idea...seems like a good extraction and clouds.... question is if it will last time

thanks

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
why it looks a bit like the food thermometer you can buy from AliExpress in like 3$ or so? but a bit better, so maybe 20$ max?
It's definitely a cheap AliExpress soldering iron. Not sure about the little connecting collar or the heating rod inside the glass.

As @Choices pointed out. It's a twist on the terp torch, etc. No idea what the rubies are doing since they are just floating loose above.

Love to hear more from the maker but there is far to little info to do any pre-order. It's cheap, but not as cheap as Ddave's Incredible Extraction Contraption and a handskit 927. And the Ddave one will actually deliver.

Razhumikin

What the hell is this marketing pitch? If you are asking for herbs in exchange, can i pay in weed? Seriously though, is this just a cheap welding iron with a glass chamber and a few beads drilled into it? I could put this whole thing together for <$5, not sure whos gonna pay over $100 for this. Also, i really wouldnt trust the element on a random aliexpress sodering iron to be safe to breath from.

Last edited:

TboneToker

Darn, no shipping to me ):

I don’t live in USA. This looks amazing

TboneToker,
Top Bottom