Never ending bowl.

Hey Nineteen

Has anyone else ever had a bowl that seemed endless? I was just vaping and it just seemed to never run out of vapor. I have had this with all my vaporizers except the Plenty. If it has happened to you I would love to hear about it. I am thinking it maybe the type of weed? Heck maybe I am just crazy.😀

DrJynx86

The friends are just hoping to get some goods from all that second hand vape, I would definitely hotbox the hell out of that room!

DrJynx86,
Reactions: CANtalk

hinglemccringleberry

This happens on my Hypnos Zero. Trying to cash it on the highest heat setting. It looks like there's almost nothing in the chamber but the darn thing won't stop giving me dozens of nice medium sized hits.
Never happens with my herb vapes, I have the opposite problem there. I rip through the load too fast and get the AVB tooo dark.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Hey Nineteen

Hey Nineteen

I finally figured it out. It's the type of weed. Some just vapes for what it seems like forever. I six strains, one will vape to the point of me just giving up on it cashing. If I comeback to it later it will not give out vapor.

Hey Nineteen,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I finally figured it out. It's the type of weed. Some just vapes for what it seems like forever. I six strains, one will vape to the point of me just giving up on it cashing. If I comeback to it later it will not give out vapor.
I think moisture content is important too as well as the type of flower.. i find stardawg clouds forever..
Get an evo, fill basket with flower and bubble hash, everlasting vape.. i give up before its spent..

Hey Nineteen

I just had a bowl i had to give up on. I was using the xmax v3 pro and I just kept getting clouds. I was in the house so I know it wasn't just hot air like if I was outside in the cold. I was able to vape two six minute sessions in a row of the same bowl. I could have easily continued on a third session. Not sure it would have went the whole six minutes.

Hey Nineteen,
Top Bottom