Needing help deciding on the right portable for me.

Which device would be best for me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezk

So I've been researching practically all day on my down time and everything has started to just become a mess. Many of the links I have looked into are months old and I would like your help to so I can come at least a little closer to a decision.
Please excuse me as I am a first-time buyer with no prior experience.

Criteria for a device:
• Must be portable and preferably discreet
• Must vaporize concentrates & vaporize or combust dry herb
• Reusable parts
• (non-essential) I currently use a eGO-V V2 battery made by cijoy (specs here)

The reason I mention the eGO-V V2 is to ask if the Hercules Herb Attachment can be added in lieu of buying an entire device.

Products which I am currently looking at (please feel free to suggest others):
• Persei & Omicron 2.5 Vaporizers (with Hercules or Bender)
• PAX
• Ambassador Kit by Gentleman Vapes (The reason I am interested in this kit is its interchangeability with my e-Cig and ability to modify and personalize. This being said their lack of appearance in 2013 is sketching me out and it's hard to find reviews. But if a reusable Herb attachment could be added I'm all for it.)

So really I'm up for anything, if there were simply attachments which could be added on to my eCig that would be fantastic. Even if I had to buy separate attachments for oil & dry herb, but I would prefer that they be reusable rather than throw away cartomizers.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

P.S. Side question: has anyone used GV's hash oil & dry herb cartridges?

ezk,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
since you are not avoiding combustion you can get any number of hybrid pens for under $100 that will be perfect.

stickstones,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
The Pax isn't a good choice for concentrates. You didn't mention budget. The Cera with different carts can do what you want, but it will cost you.

pakalolo,
Reactions: ogcook

darkin3

The reason I mention the eGO-V V2 is to ask if the Hercules Herb Attachment can be added in lieu of buying an entire device.

I'm curious about the ego-v v2 with the hercules herb attachment too. From my understanding, the hercules herb attachment needs 3.7v (or if you're looking at the hercules herb and oil attachment it will require 7.4v). The hercules attachments (both the 3.7v and 7.4v) seem too powerful for the ego-v v2 imo; but be warned, I am not 100% about this. If any other users could chime in here, please do.

Also, just to make sure you know, the GV dry herb cart does combust your herbs. so in case you didnt know that, now you do. I'm not saying this is a disadvantage or a con or anything bad about the GV dry herb cart, just some helpful information with your decision process. I was first under the impression that it would vape herbs, but after reading reviews and their product site, it should be known that it combusts and doesnt vape. Take it as you will, hope this helps and isnt something you knew already! good luck! i'm still trying to decide which vape fits my preference too!

darkin3,
Reactions: ogcook

Jeremy Driscoll

I am unexperienced vaporizing. However based on constant research. I would recommend Solo. It's extremely highly recommended.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom