need some quick opinions

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Hmmm i know we have some misc tincture threads but most are specific to one recipe/ process like the master wu a general tincture thread is a good idea.

When he says 50/50 solvents kush hes talking about the mixture between water and alcohol 100 proof vodka would be a 50/50 ratio. Small glass jar will work fine, i would flavor as the last step and start low and slow til u find a ratio you like. If nausea is something you want to treat i would suggest using green and decarbing because the thc is where most of the relief of nausea comes from.

You could do an extraction of four grams for tincture a pretty normal ratio to use is an 1/8 per 2 fl oz of alcohol and then i reduce my final product by half the volume for potency and to minimize the amount of alcohol i have hold in my mouth.

Its also useful to note that glycerin and alcohol metabolize at different rates. Alcohol tinctures normally hit faster and peak higher, while glycerin tinctures take longer to peak but the effects lasts longer. This will also vary by your route of administration swallowing the tincture will metabolize thru your digestive system at a prolonged rate, while holding it in the mouth will allow absorption through your sub-mucousal tissue allowing more rapid uptake into your system.

Good luck guys let us know how they turn out i have been meaning to do a batch pretty soon but i think i am going to use concentrate for mine to minimize the abv taste and amount of alcohol needed for my abv tincture. The sweet thing about tincture is its so versatile once its infused you can use it anything cooking, caps, oil, etc

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Put 150ml of everclear in a jar under a 165 F hot bath to excite the molecules for fast extraction. 2 grams of ABV and decarb oil from my domeless nail mixed instantly and turned the mixture a very dark lager ale color. Will add a drop or two of vanilla and add an eye dropper to a coke soon! Thanks again for all the help, Puffers and fake name! I will be experimenting more and with vodka and decarbed bud too!

edit: I was reading that the vodka 100 proof will leave a less of a burn on the tounge than ever clear?

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
:lol: did ya sample a bit? That ever clear is gnarly stuff. Ya the vodka will burn less because is a lower proof and more diluted with water.

Top Bottom