Need help

Slidethruslick

Hi, I have a vaphit 14mm butane vape and have had a vapor brother’s Chinese knockoff 15 years ago. I mostly vape at home but being able to take it on a walk would be nice. It would mostly be used through a water pipe. I have two cheap 30$ bongs that’s are glass on glass one is 6” the other is 10 or 12. So far my choice is either the solo 3 or the e nano xl (but how would I use these bongs with it) but am open to other ideas

Budget is about 300 usd

Slidethruslick,
Reactions: nicknobody

chillAtGVC

The solo three comes with a 14 mm stem to use with a bong. Or a J stem. But I don’t see the need to use the solo three with a water piece. I got mine a few days ago and really like it. It’s definitely in a class along with the Venty.

chillAtGVC,

Rodney

A lot of the guys on here are loving the Solo 3 recently and saying you can do lots of different things with it.

Rodney,

Slidethruslick

The solo three comes with a 14 mm stem to use with a bong. Or a J stem. But I don’t see the need to use the solo three with a water piece. I got mine a few days ago and really like it. It’s definitely in a class along with the Venty.
Do you have a venty and like it? I got some discounts and found one at an affordable price. Now I’m thinking venty. Should I do that instead?

Slidethruslick,

chillAtGVC

Yes, I have a Venti too. I’ve only had the solo three for a week and haven’t used the Venti yet to compare closely. I’m still in the honeymoon phase. I have a water pipe for that too. That works, but I don’t use it anymore.

There is a difference in vapour between the two, but it’s pretty minor. They’re both really really good tasting and very cool vapor. You can’t go wrong with either one.

Top Bottom