Need help from fellow canadians!!!

Greenleaf88

Hey FC I'm back to pick your brain once again. I'm asking for Canadians cuz I am in canada and would like to order some cbd/hemp flower, but I want it to be tasty.

I'm asking if anyone knows a site I can order from to prevent me from trying all the different sites until I find something vapeable

I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask this, you can move it I apoligoze but I do wanna ask Fc something lol.

Cheers and thank you!!

Greenleaf88,
  • Haha
Reactions: MegaMan2k

Robert-in-YEG

Hey FC I'm back to pick your brain once again. I'm asking for Canadians cuz I am in canada and would like to order some cbd/hemp flower, but I want it to be tasty.

I'm asking if anyone knows a site I can order from to prevent me from trying all the different sites until I find something vapeable

I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask this, you can move it I apoligoze but I do wanna ask Fc something lol.

Cheers and thank you!!
I'm a Canadian too....

Are talking grey market or from the legal stores?

We have lots of options.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,

ginolicious

Ocs has some decent CBd strains. I believe North Star by Alta Vie was excellent. I vaped it l the time till I started growing my own Candida cd1 strain.

Easywider

Simple is the way
Probably not what you're looking to hear but I order all my CBD flowers from the USA, it's a fraction of the price compared to what we have available here in Canada. Never an issue with border, flower always comes with proper paperwork. My fav is Eight Horses Hemp

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
My sister-in-law swears by these guys, though I think the prices are exorbitant!

seems intriguing but seems like they are US based ??? could not get a option to change the country to Canada for shipping :( shame I was really excited to grab some CBN isolate and edible oil too

edit: they emailed me back, no International shipping

Last edited:

Greenleaf88

seems intriguing but seems like they are US based ??? could not get a option to change the country to Canada for shipping :( shame I was really excited to grab some CBN isolate and edible oil too

edit: they emailed me back, no International shipping
If your looking for isolate and cbd oil most online sites in canada sell it. It's the cbd flower im struggling with.

Greenleaf88,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
CBD Isolate yes but not CBN or CBG. not sure your interested in a 1:2 thc:cbd but TGOD (the green organic Dutchman) skunk haze is delicious and one of my favourite strains.

Bad Dog,

enrarit

If your looking for isolate and cbd oil most online sites in canada sell it. It's the cbd flower im struggling with.
As a Vet with 'baggage' I'm getting all my product through Aurora, many many options for CBD products.

I am unsure, however, if Average Joe is able to order through their website without a prescription??

enrarit,

enrarit

Aurora is crap anyway.
I don't mind their offerings at all, some of their products are upwards 28%...

...and seeing as Veterans Affairs is paying for it, I'm good.

Tv Show Smile GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

ChronPain86

cannabismo.org, egmedicinal.co are 2 sites I know of and was just told about west coast cannabis. Seems to be a shortage or areas to find cbd dominant flower? I am new to vaping and cannabis so I coul be wrong but people tend to use cbd dominant strains for daytime use as you don't get as high as a thc based strain

ChronPain86,
With the growing popularity of CBD products, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find CBD dominant flower. This is due to the fact that there is a limited amount of land available for hemp cultivation and the demand for these flowers has been increasing steadily. As such, it can be challenging to find reliable sources for CBD dominant flower. Fortunately, there are a few options that can help you find high-quality and affordable CBD dominant flower. These include online retailers such as grasslife.io, local dispensaries, and even speciality growers who focus on growing only CBD dominant strains. With these options available, finding the right strain of CBD flower should no longer be a challenge.

Top Bottom