Need Help Deciding Between 3 Portables

newbie747

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to vaping dry herbs (and forums:)), as I am trying not to combust anymore.

I like to take a couple of shorter draws (vs long 10+ seconds) on a vape and hope to still be able to get a good cloud.

I am a no to the Pax. I like the idea of the Alfa as it is nice and sleek, but it does get pretty hot. I've been looking at the Crafty and Mighty as well.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated ☺️ Thanks in advance

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
'Couple of short draws and clouds.."

Sounds like you are describing the Vapcap.

You should check out that thread.

newbie747

Thanks. I've already checked it out. Looks like a great unit but I'm still leaning towards the Mighty. I just want to make sure I'll still get a good amount of vapour even with short draws.

newbie747,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Thanks. I've already checked it out. Looks like a great unit but I'm still leaning towards the Mighty. I just want to make sure I'll still get a good amount of vapour even with short draws.

The Mighty does not require long draws, like some vapes. You can get very thick hits with short draws, especially at higher temps.

Not sure if that answers your question....

mitchgo61,

Mr. Me2

Really depends on your planned use (alone or with others, one-and-done or session, etc.). Even the best vapes have their +/-. That includes the Crafty and Mighty, which are real winners.

Also, every Vape requires some amount of maintenance. Not sure if that matters to you, but you may want to keep that in mind. For example, maintenance on the firefly 2 and grasshopper is supposed to be super easy. Maintenance of the Crafty and Mighty cu (cooling unit) is a bit of a pain - enough so that I recommend getting at least one additional cu to spread out cleaning.

Although I haven't tried them, you may want to check out the Boundless thread and g pen elite thread. Boundless is similar to the Crafty and Mighty but much less expensive.

I also suggest you take a look at Buzz Danklin's site (vaporizerwizard.com). Personally, I'd trust his reviews and rankings. It may save you some research time. You may also want to check out Vape Critic and Sneaky Pete.

Hope this helps. Happy shopping!

Mr. Me2,

ginolicious

Take a look at the Boundless CFX or CF vape. Very affordable and everyone seems to enjoy them. I keep holding off on buying one mainly because I have a desktop vape that I once used daily and now only vape one or two times a week. I've cut down usuage. Not because of the vape. But because of me I guess.

ginolicious,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom