Need Help Choosing First Vape!!!

swaqquh

Killin em with CannaBliss
Hey everybody!
This is my very first post. I have been on this site non stop for the last month or so researching the portable vapes and trying to decide which one is right for me. Thanks for being such a helpful community btw :) easily the best forum I've seen. Onto business...
So I have pretty much narrowed it down to either the Thermovape T1 or the Inhalater. I am having a hard time deciding if the inh004 is worth the extra money though.
Stealth is a pretty important factor for me, both smell and size. Ease of use (including cleaning) and efficiency would probably follow in terms of importance. The main reason I have narrowed it down to these two is because I would rather start with a higher quality vape at first then spend money on a worse model and end up upgrading soon after, essentially spending even more money. That is basically why I have decided against the MFLB.
If there are any other vapes you guys feel I should look at, please post them. All suggestions will be appreciated :).
Thanks again everyone!

swaqquh,

PB88123

Vaporist
FYI, ThermoVape will have an announcement on Thursday at 1PM PST presumably about their upcoming products. A new convection herb vaporizer, a concentrate one and an atomizer for e-fluid.

PB88123,
Reactions: Kief
Top Bottom