Need help buying a portable vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjim21

Hey guys, i'm currently thinking on selling my iolite and getting a new vaporizer, it takes too long to vape in my opinion. i want to have control of the temperature. the magic flight box and vape-or-smoke are the two that im stuck between (links below). has anyone used both of these and can give me any advice? I know the flight box has gotten great reviews but i havent heard much on the vape-or-smoke.

magic flight box: http://magic-flight.com/
http://vapeorsmoke.com/

bigjim21,
Vapeorsmoke is only truly good for Concentrates at this point, Imo. It's runs too hot right now for high quality convection heating of herbal material, and a bowl redesign or similar is necessary. It's actually in the words as well, along with a lighter which puts out a smaller flame you'll be able to switch for the original.

If you have the money to throw around on a Wispr, then I'd recommend looking into the Solo. It's a new product but it's looks like an amazing vaporizer and is backed by a company many vaporists have years' experience with. Should work for concentrates and herbal.

The MFLB is a great unit. Strictly herbal material, but a great unit at a good price.

charliedontsurf,

weedemon

enthusiast
Welcome to FC!

i would vote for the mflb also, you can buy a power adapter which really lets you take more control over the temp of your vape too!

the mflb on it;s own with batteries is totally adequate too I bought the powerex 2700mah batteries and they worked/and still do for my portable needs.

I love how stealthy this vape is. I can use it anywhere!

you will not be sorry with your purchase!

weedemon,

max

Out to lunch
bigjim21 said:
Thanks for the response it helped a lot. Im going to go with the MFLB
You don't take much convincing-just one response. :lol: Kind of a refreshing change actually. I'd have to agree though. The Vape-or-Smoke gets a thumbs down from me, as a vape. Seems more like a pipe you can vape with, but not easily. IMO a vape shouldn't be designed so it's easy to combust with. I'm sure it suits some, but it's not for me. You really can't beat the MF for the price, if you're looking for a pocket vape.

max,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
weedemon said:
Welcome to FC!

i would vote for the mflb also, you can buy a power adapter which really lets you take more control over the temp of your vape too!

the mflb on it;s own with batteries is totally adequate too I bought the powerex 2700mah batteries and they worked/and still do for my portable needs.

I love how stealthy this vape is. I can use it anywhere!

you will not be sorry with your purchase!

Exactly. Very few vapes, if any, can be hit one handed, with the entire vape concealed within your hand.

JDSupreme,

weedemon

enthusiast
JDSupreme said:
Exactly. Very few vapes, if any, can be hit one handed, with the entire vape concealed within your hand.

haha yeah! i literally use this thing walking down the street, in my car, in the movies (while sitting watching the movies in the theater! just exhale downward with little hoots as not to produce a visible cloud) in the bathroom at many a location, seriously i love the stealth of this thing!

one handed action for the win!

weedemon,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
VoS is really an outstanding 1 hand vape for concentrates!
And for herbal material the sandwich 'method' round screen/mj/round screen + lateral screen...everything packed below the bowl "flame holes" gives really good results with no combustion at all.
OK yes a heat diffuser etc... will really improve it even more but it is an efficient vape IMO.
Anyhow, good choice on the MF, enjoy it man! ;)

FLskwat,

bigjim21

max said:
bigjim21 said:
Thanks for the response it helped a lot. Im going to go with the MFLB
You don't take much convincing-just one response. :lol: Kind of a refreshing change actually. I'd have to agree though. The Vape-or-Smoke gets a thumbs down from me, as a vape. Seems more like a pipe you can vape with, but not easily. IMO a vape shouldn't be designed so it's easy to combust with. I'm sure it suits some, but it's not for me. You really can't beat the MF for the price, if you're looking for a pocket vape.

I was already leaning towards the mflb, I just needed someone nudge me haha. And thanks for all the responses im glad i made the right decision by going with the mflb.

bigjim21,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom