• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Need a vape for hash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang_52

so I've got some bubble has that I'd like to vape and I'm in the market for something that can handle it. The two that I have my eyes on are the haze v3 and the ssv desktop. Does anyone have any experience with these or opinions?

Mustang_52,

herbivore21

The haze v3 is outstanding for flower, not so much for hash (doesn't really get epic clouds unless you pack the load super full, which is overkill for a concentrate!

The SSV is not ideal for bubble hash that melts much. The screens used do not keep the material in place and you will get molten gunk all through your glass.

I would suggest considering the omnivap for a portable (it can be heated enough to give huge clouds first hit without sacrificing flavor, even if your hash is full melt!).

The evo is the best desktop. I find that the vapexnails work quite well for 4 star hash as well as full melt. Anything less melty can simply be enjoyed in the ELB's that come with the evo.

If you have full melt, get an enail ;)

hoptimum

herbivore21

I actually enjoy using the SSV with full melts. I use the Vapor Brothers hands free wand and a Crafty oil pad with the standard heater cover. Works like a charm. The oil stays in the pad so gunk doesn't go anywhere. Most important, the SSV provides plenty of heat to melt the concentrate instantaneously

http://www.vaporbrothers.com/Vaporbrothers-EZ-Change-Whip-Hands-Free_ProductIDs_8783-8784-8785
Almost any convection vape can have the same said for it. I have made concentrate pads work with all kinds of vapes as you've probably read around FC. Still, it is not easy to keep clean and preserve fresh taste for every hit using this concentrate pad style approach with any convection vape. If one likes convection vapes for concentrate use, I suggest the evo with vapexnails which solve the cleaning problem (glass can be more easily cleaned and qtipped etc and there's multiple nails to use and then clean before reuse - the same could be done with concentrate pads but the pads will gunk up over time to an extent that ISO and qtips/scrubbing will not clean alone) :)

Nothing beats an enail for ease of use, speed of operation, efficiency of vaporization and flavor (when you get to the high end, next gen materials like sapphire). If it is full melt, As someone who has multiple enails, convection and conduction vapes to choose from, it's a sapphire enail every time for me. No contest.

I really strongly recommend the omnivap as a portable for all dabbable concentrates and also for hash that doesn't fully melt, especially if you don't wanna spend on the evo (which does a great job with non-full melt). This is because it provides quick huge rips in a way that other vapes just can't do. By the time an evo has warmed up to temp (let alone a log etc), you can easily have finished a couple of delicious bowls of hash in the omnivap :D Also has no trouble getting that extra heat that is needed for hash vaping with minimal additional time for heat-up (literally under 5 seconds!). A lot of people rave about this product for flowers, but to me it is one of the greatest hash vapes, which being all ti should last a lifetime :D

Mustang_52

I actually enjoy using the SSV with full melts. I use the Vapor Brothers hands free wand and a Crafty oil pad with the standard heater cover. Works like a charm. The oil stays in the pad so gunk doesn't go anywhere. Most important, the SSV provides plenty of heat to melt the concentrate instantaneously

http://www.vaporbrothers.com/Vaporbrothers-EZ-Change-Whip-Hands-Free_ProductIDs_8783-8784-8785

Did you go ceramic or glass and did you have to order the 19mm non vape brothers model?

Mustang_52,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom