Nearly 0% THC Sativa

Vapoleon

Vapoleon Bonaparte
Hello everybody!

Any of You has or had any experience with legal cannabis sativa, i mean, the "industrial" THC free, but rich in CBD and rich in all the other components?

I'm very curious about this one:

https://www.kanapinis.eu/product/selected-hemp-buds-rich-cbd

I'd be very happy for any replys of You Fc'ers!
Could this be enjoyable for vaping? An alternative to reggies if u dont only seek to be high but to vape some good thing during study or work if u really have to concentrate, or driving a car, or pass a drug test etc. ?

There could be many reasons.
Any experience with this kind of herb? Any opinions?
:)

Last edited:
Vapoleon,
Reactions: KeroZen

Vapoleon

Vapoleon Bonaparte
taking out the seeds :D
it has seeds but could it be enjoyable in any ways vaping it?
Like relaxing effect becouse of the CBD and other compounds the herb has. :)

Vapoleon,
Reactions: KeroZen

Vapoleon

Vapoleon Bonaparte
you see, it has seeds but, taking out the seeds.

Could it be enjoyable for any reason? maybe relaxing effects the CBD has, or anithing else?

Vapoleon,

chris 71

It dosent look anything at all like what i get as medical grade high cbd strains .

When talking just cbd strains i have tried two . one that was 13 percent cbd and 0.5 percent thc . the buds look just like any other sencimlie female flowers . in fact most would not beable to tell them apart from thc buds .

The other 9 percent cbd and under 1 thc came milled and again smells and looks pretty much the same as any other thc buds would . i guess i maybe spoiled and lucky to have legal medical cannabis that is regulated . but this stuff looks like it would be pretty much ditch weed probably good for getting a headach rather then curing one .

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Only one way to know: give it a try! But good luck getting it shipped in Europe without the customs asking A LOT of questions!

If they want to verify that it's really THC free as the packaging says... it would be locked down until someone is able to prove it by a scientific test. And do they have the means and the resources to perform such a test? Who would support the cost? etc.

KeroZen,
Reactions: Vapoleon

CbdLife

I vape alot of 0.2% -0.5 % ' ish thc and 11 % to 19% cbd flowers .
Strains like Harle Tsu, Ringos Gift , Susie Q , AC/DC to name a few. They all look and smell the same for the most part. I have had indoor and outdoor , and I think the outdoor gives more of a relaxing effect.
I use the 0% thc stuff at night to relax and seems to help reduce waking up with migraines for me if I vape cbd stuff before bed.
During the day I vape high thc, or one to one ration of cbd to thc strains.
I do like the relaxing effects of the 0%thc flowers over a 0% cbd cartridge.

Top Bottom