Name Your Salad - what mix you vaping?

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
A fun thread to allow you to create your own strain names based on the strains you've just mixed for your session.

Strains need to be vaped together. (also want to hear about effects, flavors, and other things you noted from the mix.

I'll start out... just mixed Super Jack with Superman OG...

My strain name could be
Superman Jack or
Jack Superman's OG or
Super Superman

The latter of which which actually describes the resulting feeling best... the superman OG took the edge right off the super jack... super jack removed the couchlock of Superman OG... nice awake heady high with body effects

Taste... maybe the Super Jack sweetened up the superman OG a little... maybe.... but superman OG flavor is hard to overpower with anything else.

horst

horsed
Cool stuff! :)

Inspired by this I ground up a nug of Dr. Grinspoon with a nug of Vanilla Kush to fuel my Grasshopper for today.

I call it Vanilla Grin, it describes my current facial expression also. :haw:

I hoped it would cut off the alerting sativa high from the Grinspoon a bit when I mix a kush with it but instead it just adds a lot of bees noise in the head to the high. :buzz: Need to be careful with this today, high paranoid potential in this stuff.

The taste is dominated by the kush on inhale and converts to the hay taste of Dr. Grinspoon on exhale. I like it not as much as I like both individually.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Nice post!

Vanilla Grin
From the name, I'd buy this strain.. :tup:

I hoped it would cut off the alerting sativa high from the Grinspoon a bit when I mix a kush with it but instead it just adds a lot of bees noise in the head to the high. :buzz: Need to be careful with this today, high paranoid potential in this stuff.
Would guess the pure sativa that is Grinspoon and the parent of Vanilla Kush - South Asian Indica (being strongly happy and uplifting) kinda gave this mix a more intense energetic effect...

:clap:

Rebelistic

Cool thread! I don't think I've tried any of those strains.
I've got a 50/50 mix of AK47 and Snoop Dog OG in my Mighty's loading container...Very nice, the Snoop has a lovely smooth flavour and the AK is harsher so balances well. Generally relaxing, a little stoney but I have just got home from a long (but awesome) day and am quite tired.
I could call this Snoop 47 :-)

friedrich

Little-Known Member
My best blend was Blueberry Cheesecake + Tangerine Haze… I called it Orange Creamsicle because that's exactly what it tasted like :drool:

friedrich,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Noting Snoop 47 for a after work unwinding strain...

My best blend was Blueberry Cheesecake + Tangerine Haze… I called it Orange Creamsicle because that's exactly what it tasted like :drool:
Orange Creamsicle - my favorite to pick up from the ice cream truck when I was younger! Yum!!! How were the effects?

friedrich

Little-Known Member
Orange Creamsicle - my favorite to pick up from the ice cream truck when I was younger! Yum!!! How were the effects?
The Blueberry Cheesecake wasn't great on its own; kind of a dull, boring high. Tangerine Haze definitely added a nice boost to the head and mood!
I need to get some more citrus-tasting bud soon.

Tonight I could mix up some DJ Short's Blueberry and Strawberry Diesel… I don't know what to call it; Sour Fruit Cup?

friedrich

Little-Known Member
Tonight! two back-to-back fw capsules of
Purple Skunk + Sour Tsunami (high CBD)
Flavor:
sweet and sour balance with a hint of grape and .. vanilla?​
Effect:
well-rounded, good body and energized midbrain :nod:
edit: munchies! I had to build a pb&j​

Last edited:
friedrich,
Reactions: DDave

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Tonight! two back-to-back fw capsules of
Purple Skunk + Sour Tsunami (high CBD)
Flavor:
sweet and sour balance with a hint of grape and .. vanilla?​
Effect:
well-rounded, good body and energized midbrain :nod:
edit: munchies! I had to build a pb&j​
Was going to recommend "Sour Skunk" for the name, but with the hint of Vanilla and the PB&J that was later built, I believe the crown goes to Purple Tsunami!

Sounds great! Especially the effects!!!! :rockon:

Top Bottom