My T-break officially starts now

SicSemperAdVaporem

Inactive Account
I’m saving up for a Flowerpot, and so I figured the three weeks I’d need to save up plus the fact I’ll be broke after ordering so throw in an extra week should hopefully do something. This is going to suck.

SicSemperAdVaporem,
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

I’m saving up for a Flowerpot, and so I figured the three weeks I’d need to save up plus the fact I’ll be broke after ordering so throw in an extra week should hopefully do something. This is going to suck.
Hang tough, man! And when you get your FP, test it sitting down. ; )

coolbreeze,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm curious which FP you are saving up for and why you picked it.

Recently,I have found that CH is not really bringing anything new to the table lately but they charge a premium price. My FP B1 sits unused due to the 5 other ball vapes that I like better. Each one was less expensive too.

Anyway just curious. You might be able to save a little money and decrease the length of your forced t-break.

SicSemperAdVaporem

Inactive Account
I'm curious which FP you are saving up for and why you picked it.

Recently,I have found that CH is not really bringing anything new to the table lately but they charge a premium price. My FP B1 sits unused due to the 5 other ball vapes that I like better. Each one was less expensive too.

Anyway just curious. You might be able to save a little money and decrease the length of your forced t-break.
I picked the B0 because @VGOODIEZ had a deal where I could get everything (pre-assembled head, coil, stand, PID etc.) for about $200. I also picked a new bong because my old one was 14mm

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I picked the B0 because @VGOODIEZ had a deal where I could get everything (pre-assembled head, coil, stand, PID etc.) for about $200. I also picked a new bong because my old one was 14mm
Sounds like you already bought it?

I'm sure you will love it in any case. Once you have a PID controller, etc., it really opens up the chance to try all the others pretty inexpensively too. Or you may find that vape is the last one you'll ever need.

Congrats and have fun!

SicSemperAdVaporem

Inactive Account
Sounds like you already bought it?

I'm sure you will love it in any case. Once you have a PID controller, etc., it really opens up the chance to try all the others pretty inexpensively too. Or you may find that vape is the last one you'll ever need.

Congrats and have fun!
I wound up saying fuck it and dipping into my emergency medical expenses. It should be here Monday

SicSemperAdVaporem,

SicSemperAdVaporem

Inactive Account
I’m also not 100% sure where my bong should go in my new setup. I’m thinking PID on one side, B0 and stand on the other and pipe in the middle. I bought the Orb V2 in 19mm smoked glass and have no clue how big it is.

that was supposed to be fund, not expenses. I can’t even English when I’m sober.

Last edited:
SicSemperAdVaporem,
Top Bottom