My set ups for the moment most I’ve had years tbh

rustypeb

So still struggling to just vape and yawing only cbd weed now for legal reasons and didn’t want to be getting intoxicated as a recovering addict, but almost there now and these are my favourite vapes out of a few I have and get used daily except the arizer air which probably gets used about once a week ☹️ The other two definitely get used daily have the properly original arizer eq been sat turned on to 200c for about the past year and a hell of a lot of time before and no problems at all run the Ddave mod think it’s the shorter 18/14 adapter with the 45 degree bend thing uses more as a screen then ether sip it from the tube or straight in to my 14mm water tool. I then have the dynavap hope ive spelt that right have the m but want to get a ohmie I think it’s called but saving for a new gpu for the pc first. Use the official dynavap induction heater which I have found to be much better the a torch which is usually run through the water tool with a 15/10mm adapter in it and normally have most of the air shut off with my finger.
so this is my set up sorry for the mess but what do you use daily and is there anything I could change for a nicer experience with the Ddave mod as had to be ordered from USA to uk I went with the whole kit so have loads of glass sat around not doing much that I get scared to use lol. Peace

rustypeb

So still struggling to just vape and yawing only cbd weed now for legal reasons and didn’t want to be getting intoxicated as a recovering addict, but almost there now and these are my favourite vapes out of a few I have and get used daily except the arizer air which probably gets used about once a week ☹️ The other two definitely get used daily have the properly original arizer eq been sat turned on to 200c for about the past year and a hell of a lot of time before and no problems at all run the Ddave mod think it’s the shorter 18/14 adapter with the 45 degree bend thing uses more as a screen then ether sip it from the tube or straight in to my 14mm water tool. I then have the dynavap hope ive spelt that right have the m but want to get a ohmie I think it’s called but saving for a new gpu for the pc first. Use the official dynavap induction heater which I have found to be much better the a torch which is usually run through the water tool with a 15/10mm adapter in it and normally have most of the air shut off with my finger.
so this is my set up sorry for the mess but what do you use daily and is there anything I could change for a nicer experience with the Ddave mod as had to be ordered from USA to uk I went with the whole kit so have loads of glass sat around not doing much that I get scared to use lol. Peace
Sorry no pic will try again

rustypeb,

nopapers_justvapors

Can’t get the pic to load will try and sort later 🙁
It bet it's over 2mb in size, had that same problem not long ago. As for your actual story, hang in there! I switched from the regular stuff to cbd myself a while back, because it had too big of a hoId on me and I couldn't get much of anything done. Couldn't give it up completely, because I still wanted to use all my stuff and I just like the vaping it's self, regardless of mental effect. So yeah, cbd! 😅 How often do you use the eq? I have a v-tower myself.

Last edited:

rustypeb

It bet it's over 2mb in size, had that same problem not long ago. As for your actual story, hang in there! I switched from the regular stuff to cbd myself a while back, because it had too big of a hoId on me and I couldn't get much of anything done. Couldn't give it up completely, because I still wanted to use all my stuff and I just like the vaping it's self, regardless of mental effect. So yeah, cbd! 😅 How often do you use the eq? I have a v-tower myself.
Yeah I had it set to the normal size that was too big so set it to the large file size and it loaded straight away lol forgot I had to do that. Yeah same really I like thc but I’m recovery for hard drugs and need to stop anything mind-altering substances thought I could carry one using thc but just replaced drugs really and whilst i liked it and still do I can’t be doing with being too out off it all the time just sat on my sofa all day smoking/vaping bud but find cbd helps in the areas bud used to but doesn’t mong me out so much. I use it 4-5 times a day about to load a bowl I think for the sake of it and like the calming effects of the 2 main cbd strains I have found use sherlato 16% cbd and pineapple in the evening as mellows me out and relaxes me more Think that is 16% cbd too and have a little bit of stardawg at 15 % cbd I have tried stronger cbd strains these don’t help any more and can personally find they can make me more anxious. Am still struggling to stop combustioning but find I do less each day how about you how much do you your eq haven’t tried loads of hige end vapes as money is tight but probably had my eq about 5 year mostly turned on ready to go and had no problems I use a DDave mod with the shorty 18/14 adapter in to a v2 or v3 stem or what it is called the one with the grill pushed in as found the holes in the glass let the bud through. What’s your favourite set up? Ams what temps do you use I tend to stick at 200c as has ok flavour then big hits. One thing I have found is the cbd strains taste More like each other unlike the thc strains that have more different tastes but can live that peace

rustypeb,

nopapers_justvapors

I do the cbd a couple times a week. With regular I would try to only use it every other day (as a precaution not to get hooked again like in my teens). This actually went well for a couple of years, but last year it started to get out of hand (whole corona situation probabaly pushed me over the edge). As far as temps I like 200-220°c, depending on whether I use mouthpiece or bubbler. I'm strictly doing cbd hash, because all the cbd flower that I've tried had poor vapor. Others keep telling me though that those good vapor kinds are out there, so I'll probably give that another try at some point lol. Tha's a nice setup you've got, I'll post a pic of mine tomorrow 👍

nopapers_justvapors

Here's that pic I promised. Had that same problem you had yesterday, had to severely downscale pic to be able to post, so probably looks like crap now 😅

Attachments

• _20210202_004051.JPG
    _20210202_004051.JPG
    668.5 KB · Views: 25
nopapers_justvapors,
Top Bottom