My first impression of marijuana: it's a very overpriced sleep aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwien

So........since you already decided that MJ is not for you, and you are not asking any questions, I am curious as to what your purpose is for posting this in a vaporization discussion forum?

lwien,

aero18

vaporist
Cannabis does much more than simply aid one in sleep. It can be used as an appetite stimulant, a muscle relaxant, pain reliever, creativity stimulant, and many more things.

Some people are short-sighted and miss many of its benefits.

aero18,
a very overpriced and obviously very effective sleep aid- he seems to have nodded off halfway thru his post!

thevapedcrusader,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
So you didn't get an amazing feeling of well being? I usually feel like i've been wrapped up in a fleecy blanket and ready for someone to spoonfeed me chicken soup. But thats just me :lol:

Happycamper,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
My :2c: is that the sleep aid affect is only an indirect one.

I always asked people to describe the effect of bud, and they always refused to try on the basis that it was too hard to describe.
I can sympathize with them now, but I however found the perfect description:
It makes your mind think the way it wants to think. If you want to couch, you couch; if you want to work, you work; if you want to sleep, you sleep.

May not be the same for others, and I myself wouldn't have really understand such a description.
But in retrospect it's always the only thought I can come up with to describe it.

sneezyjesus,

lwien

A lot of it has to do with WHEN you partake. If you vape late at night, then yeah, it's gonna enhance what you're already feelin', and you're gonna get sleepy. It also has to do with the strain a bit. Indica's........more sleepy. Sativa's............more energy.

But overall, I TOTALLY enjoyed Happycamper's description. That put a big ass smile on my face this mornin'.
Thanks HC.

lwien,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
It's all cool. Folks that like it and folks that don't. I don't drink. Some folks do. Some like only classical music, some like crap, oops, I mean, rap. It's all cool.

macbill,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
What a bummer dude.

The first times smoking were absolutely mindblowing, highly psychedelic and hilarious. I would love to go back and experience that over again.

Now (for the past 10 years), it's just kick back... smile and buzz out, watch some DVD's, eat something tasty and have a nice long sleep.

Chubba,

11eleven11

Not a sleep aid for me, that's for sure. My mind isn't able to sleep when it's over visiting Jupiter.

11eleven11,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Qbit said:
Do you not understand the waves hand or do you not follow the trolling logic? Because if you don't understand the hand wave I have a simple question. In 2001 did not 70,000 people declare themselves Jedi's on the national census?

The_Other_Shoe,

aero18

vaporist
It was indeed a joke, but there were some insightful posts that came of it. No worries. :D

aero18,

Qbit

cannabanana
The_Other_Shoe said:
Qbit said:
Do you not understand the waves hand or do you not follow the trolling logic? Because if you don't understand the hand wave I have a simple question. In 2001 did not 70,000 people declare themselves Jedi's on the national census?
Oh sorry, a little slow today. And indeed I myself am one of the said 70,000 Australian Jedis you speak of. I think I've been doing a bit too much Force. :ko:

Mind you I didn't understand the trolling logic either.

Qbit,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom