My evolution of glass dry herb vaporizers!

E-duggie

I tried my first vaporizer 20+yrs ago and ive spent the past 20 trying to learn all I could about vaporizing! I sucked air past hot coils, electronics etc. I learned better around 15yrs ago. Around then I started blowing glass. I then started being meticulous about every possible contaminate and how to eliminate them when vaporizing. I created glass elements and seperated air and nastys. Then it evolved from using a cord for power to using batteries. Then from a bulky portable vaporizer with an un effecient all glass heater to a very small pocketable one with a super effecient heater! Now im ready to share what I made! They are conduction/convection or hybrid. You flip open the top and see 2 holes, heater and stem. Remove the stem, turn the unit over to see the stash jar. Load the stem then flip the unit to see the heater hole. Insert the loaded stem. Hold the button for 40-60 sec and enjoy.
I can make ones that use the 12v battery that last 10+ sessions or the smallest pocketable versions that I can make have the 8v battery. All use the same convection/conduction hybrid heater.

Fyi they are prototypes. I have a cnc router on its way to make perfect versions.

Top Bottom