Musical conversation (Joke thread?) 🤣

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Oh, hello there 👋 FC

thought I would start a friendly razzing joke thread, I am somewhat of a

⚠️ Warning Explicit ⚠️

and I know I’m not the only one to enjoy a bit of verbal sparring.

when I was a kid me and my friends would use music mockingly. someone might say something boastful and someone else would do something like reply by singing a verse from a song or say a song title. here's a example of what I'm talking about, with a conversation about playing a online video game as the premise.

friend: just scored a perfect war, no lost flags and I'm way high up in the rankings of the top 1%, I must be the best player ever.

me: oh, so you think your that good huh?? who do you think you are...

friend: nahhh, don't think that's me but maybe your just jealous of me and my team cause

me: well I guess we will see how long you can stay there in the top ranked, next week you might be singing a different tune

I think that illustrates the way the game works. this game is much better these days with online resources and not having to remember a bunch of song names/lyrics and have to sing them yourself lmao.

RULES!

1. you can only respond to the last proper post in line, quote or use reply, no quotes from other threads because we already have the out of context thread 🙄. no previous posts can be mocked multiple times.

2. post your musical joke to the last proper post, either the joke is the song title or lyrics in the song as the punchline, if lyrics please write them, then post a YouTube link to the song

3. then say something, can be in addition to the joke or just what you feel like posting to say about anything, and doesn’t have to be literal or a actual opinion of yours and can be a bit over the top. Please end your post with the phrase “whatcha got?”

a congratulations for a well told joke is fine but you can’t make a joke of their response, it would be better if you just left a like so as not to derail the thread and keep the conversation going from the last proper post, so the thread continues in succession.

the idea is this is a joke thread so do try and give the next person a good opening for a joke to be made, you can also leave a mention to a particular member you want to leave yourself open to some friendly mocking.

but this is a first come first served thread and if someone else posts first... well that's a risk you have to take lol

lets try and not be to mean and jokes can just be connections to what was said but some friendly ribbing is the point of this thread so try and not take things to seriously, obviously 😉

if anyone has any additional ideas for rules/stipulations for the workings of the thread please post, anything that makes the game better will be posted to the OP 👍

you can make several musical jokes in a post if it follows a narrative of what your saying for your response. and even post a funny video clip/pic if it goes along with the joke but must contain a minimum of one musical joke.

let the fun begin !

✌️

if one of the mods like @Stu or @macbill wouldn’t mind giving this post a look to give a stamp of approval or tell me if it isn’t appropriate to be posted, would be appreciated 👍. And of course should they approve are more than welcome to get in on the fun.

I’ll start things off by running my mouth a bit

Bad Dog

People piss me off. To many with dumb options, this is my opinion most of the time
they do better to follow my lead, maybe then there would be less problems with people with ridiculously silly perspectives, sigh …… what a world

whatcha got?

Bad Dog,

Bad Dog

can't believe none of my FC music heads have discovered the thread? though I did see you stop buy a leave a giggle @Grass Yes
;)

and after so may choices for songs and jokes with low hanging fruit like that is practically dragging on the ground
:uhh:

let me show you how its done
:rockon:

People piss me off. To many with dumb options, this is my opinion most of the time
they do better to follow my lead, maybe then there would be less problems with people with ridiculously silly perspectives, sigh …… what a world

whatcha got?
oh a poindexter bookworm huh? might as well go to home depot grab a can of paint and a brush walk over to your window and
if you sit with your nose in a book all day, well
or life will pass you by. take some friendly advice and take a
jump on a big old hog and take it for a ride

whatcha got?

might have to take a little of my own advice and tag a fellow FC'er music head @BabyFacedFinster who I've seen crack a few jokes across across some threads :brow: lot of ways to take a crack at what I left there, care to get the thread started off right??? any questions first ask, I'm not a writer and edibles lol so if what's written isn't clear , any questions you have the next to see the thread might have the same and be useful.

Bad Dog

your very much on the right track @BabyFacedFinster 👍 the point is to make a joke of the previous poster post or aspect of it, then leave a opening for the next posting. the point of this thread isn't to roast members, just what is said and posts are not required to be true statements of the poster or their actual views or opinions, just what they used in the joke post they made.

for example you could have made a joke about the whole live to ride Philosophy my last post was in line with but you could have just quoted this
jump on a big old hog and take it for a ride
and gone to town and made a joke there, its very much want you want to use to craft the joke you want to make. you could have made a joke about the strange ideas farmers have for a idea of fun or a if that's what you want to call your wife sort of joke from that. the joke is up to the poster, can be a joke you write yourself or adapting a joke you know that feeds off a available opening from the next post in line.

and the whole
whatcha got?
is just something to end a post so people can see the next one in line, incase any non joke congratulations comments are left. and a bit of a invitation to the next person who wants to make a joke.

Last edited:
Top Bottom