Most you ever won on a scratch ticket?

AegonT

£40, then i took it to the shop to cash it in and bought another 2 and won another £40, so i ended up with £78 from £1.

I stopped buying them though, i bought one or two a week for years and rarely won anything worth winning, a quid or two a week seems like nothing but when i worked out what i had spent over the years it feels like a huge waste.

Last edited:
AegonT,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Farid

Never played one, but overall I'm probably up $350 from Mass Lotto. I used to sell tickets, and one time I sold a big winner and got a $200 tip. I've also gotten other smaller tips which add up. I would never play, not even a $1 ticket. Lottery is the worst form of taxation on the poor, and the stupid, who cannot cut their losses. I've seen people tell their kids to put back the ice cream or candy so that they have the extra $2 or $5 for a ticket.

One of my regulars won several million on a ticket once. I still would never play. I know the way he plays, and he got that winner after dropping tens of thousands of dollars on $20 and $30 tickets.

If gambling wasn't against my values, I'd probably try the stock market or just small time bets with friends about things we disagree on. The idea of gambling on pure luck, however, does not interest me.

I made a promise to myself when I started working shit jobs, that I would never smoke another cigarette or buy a Lotto ticket.

Last edited:

biohacker

$50 on a $4. Rarely ever buy them.... just won $10 on a $4 the other day. I sometimes think it's all a scam and fixed.

biohacker,

Tommy10

$20! last scratchie I Bought, I was far too vaked and couldn't perform the cross word! Or understand the rules.

Tranquility

My mom LOVED that stuff. When we kids realized she'd rather have them as a present than any handmade ashtray with macaroni glued to it spray painted in gold (Probably my finest gift ever given.), all the siblings included tickets on any gift to her.

For me, the most I've won is...another ticket to losingly scratch.

Tranquility,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom