Most efficient hardware

Robert-in-YEG

For some reason, these dry herb things keep showing up and to really understand them, they need to be used; not in the bad sense. They want to be productive, they want to do what they were designed to do, and I am helping them do that.

After trying my Vane, Solo II, VERB, Airistech Switch, XMax Starry v3, and XMax V3 Pro, if I had to pick just one, it would be the Solo II.

In terms of the hardest hitting, my pick would be the Starry v3. The Solo II hits almost as hard, but uses far less herb.

Robert-in-YEG

"Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art."
~ Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Robert-in-YEG

Not a bad idea, but if it looks computer related, or electronics, the wife is less likely to ask.

"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."
~Socrates

GoldenBud

For some reason, these dry herb things keep showing up and to really understand them, they need to be used; not in the bad sense. They want to be productive, they want to do what they were designed to do, and I am helping them do that.

After trying my Vane, Solo II, VERB, Airistech Switch, XMax Starry v3, and XMax V3 Pro, if I had to pick just one, it would be the Solo II.

In terms of the hardest hitting, my pick would be the Starry v3. The Solo II hits almost as hard, but uses far less herb.

Robert-in-YEG

"Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art."
~ Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
get some log i recommend. HI / WS ... 100% convection device (small chamber) means you will have the complete experience from terpenes/cannabinoids.... when you use Solo II i think some of the compounds get cooked before you inhale

Last edited:
Top Bottom