Morpheus (Mike) from CRC.....Video. ESPECIALLY useful for first time

lwien

.......medical users.

I know that some of you have seen me post menu's and stuff from my go-to despensary and talk about the owner, Morpheus (Mike) along with why I like this place so much. Just came across this interview with him that I think some of you may find interesting.

Most of the info covered here we already know, but he does have an interesting way of putting it all into perspective. This SHOULD be primary viewing for anyone contemplating using cannabis for the first time to address medical issues. http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/medical_marijuana_primer_with_michael_backes/

lwien,

collegerower

very interesting video. I certainly learned a few things. Makes me wish I could use him as a recourse like you can.

I was not impressed with the interviewer as I found he changed subjects before Mike was really done talking about the last question...

Thanks for the link!

collegerower,

lwien

Interesting about the possible negative issues revolving around ammonia and vaporizing. Never heard that one before.

Edit: Ooops. I see this was covered here: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2144

But yeah, Morpheus (Mike), has always been behind the counter every time I've visited CRC, and the guy really likes to engage in conversation. Very empathetic as he himself is a cancer survivor who found profound relief from using cannabis to help alleviate the affects of chemo and which was the very reason that motivated him to get into the dispensary business in the first place.

lwien,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I'm interested in the comments below the video where he says that:
Michael Backes said:
Data indicates the highest level of THC is produced in the 4th(!) bag of a Volcano session
Anybody know where this is data from?

Is that with preheating the load?

That 4th bag certainly doesn't taste so good.

WatTyler,

lwien

WatTyler said:
I'm interested in the comments below the video where he says that:
Michael Backes said:
Data indicates the highest level of THC is produced in the 4th(!) bag of a Volcano session
Anybody know where this is data from?

Is that with preheating the load?

That 4th bag certainly doesn't taste so good.

I have no idea, but if I remember, I'll ask him the next time I'm in, but I just read the Q&A under the video and one of the answers to vaporizers was the following:

Michael Backes says:
"The Volcano is certainly the most studied and well understood vaporizer, which means there is a wealth of info available on how to use it efficiently and effectively. Ive had mine for almost a decade. Alternatively, there is a relatively inexpensive vaporizer called the Purple Days that gets rave reviews, including a nod from the staff at Cornerstone, my dispensary."

Guess who introduced the PD to them? :brow:

lwien,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
:lol: Spreading the word. Perhaps those very recommendations will be filtering up into the celeb worlds of Spiderman and Jurassic Park (although I expect the A-listers just buy a Volcano striaght off)

I'm guessing it (4th bag) might be that same study in the thread link you give above. I'll have to read the methods properly when I'm not mean to be working :rolleyes:

WatTyler,
Top Bottom