• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Completed 14mm thick spiked straight inline tube (all sold)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20230501-043022511.jpg

Selling these, see below for details and more photos, please reach out if at all interested in anything, open to any offers and always love to hook up an FC member!
PXL-20230501-042918284.jpg

(straight fab, whale, and blue RBR sold) rest still available until I update

Top left is this spiked straight tube in clear with milk blue accents from DGCglass on DHgate, 14mm and around 11 inches tall... It is actually pretty nice, thick glass, with two slits facing down inline shower head style perc, great for minimal diffusion and really nice dry hits, you have the ability to use the downstem like a dry catch section keeping the water cleaner (if you load just enough water, the perk won't even bubble, just let the vapor face plant against water before going up, fun for more variety!)
PXL-20230501-002118696.jpg

As you can see here^ when I was using it before... SOLD

Next to that on the right is sold...

Next on the right is the 14 mm GooRoo Glass large inline with orange frit base and matching bowl (can be used with vapes for microdose) can also include injector bowl or other accessories, super thick high quality US glass, with holes in perc facing up...
SOLD

Next to that on the right is sold...

Then on the bottom left we have 14 mm Pinnacle water tool, sold...

Next to that whale on the right is sold...

Oh yeah there's also a Qaroma BiaoT honeycomb injector bowl on the bottom as well, can be included with anything here or bought separately, also have spare Cloud Connoisseur chalice honeycomb injector bowls if you want, or combustion bowl smoking slides, bangers, adapters or other accessories, just let me know what you might need! Also going to be listening some other glass accessories like Good Vibes Boro tinymight beaded WPA stem...

Please let me know if anything catches your eye and hopefully we can work something out to send ASAP I've bought and sold many things here successfully so you can buy with confidence! Thanks again for looking :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom