Montana Cannabis News

arb

Semi shaved ape
The weirdo are losing their collective shit over it.
The propaganda is pre 70's level of information............ 😂
Probability of passage.............50-50.
Really close but my personal bias says probably.
Most people just don't want their kids or friends kids to be a criminal over a plant I hope.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Well I apologize for the double post but I need to make a retraction.
Montana says if 21 you can have 1 ounce flower,8 grams concentrates and grow 4 plants..........semi legalization, quasi legalization........ Wtf is that?

arb,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The initiative passing is great news for Montana. Unfortunately they will have a new republican governor who's gonna be an asshole about it. Expect that dude to drag the his feet on getting the rule making process done for sales. At least you can grow it yourself.

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
The initiative passing is great news for Montana. Unfortunately they will have a new republican governor who's gonna be an asshole about it. Expect that dude to drag the his feet on getting the rule making process done for sales. At least you can grow it yourself.
The medical shops will be open for recreational come January 1.
😉

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I've been waiting for Montana to get on board, its a great state to visit and I've considered moving out there. I'm just a bit too much of a wimp for the winters I think! You have it somewhat better then Washington with being able to home grow and *gasp* one more gram of trates your able to get. Now we just somehow need Idaho to catch up :rolleyes:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I've been waiting for Montana to get on board, its a great state to visit and I've considered moving out there. I'm just a bit too much of a wimp for the winters I think! You have it somewhat better then Washington with being able to home grow and *gasp* one more gram of trates your able to get. Now we just somehow need Idaho to catch up :rolleyes:
I am from Florida and had never seen snow until we moved here........that was quite the learning curve for us.
😂

arb

Semi shaved ape
Dude is a used car salesman.
He tried to become a medical provider and when he was unable to pass the background check due to not paying his bills he went all in against it.
He can file away but nothing is stopping it now.
😂

arb,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

What you should know about recreational marijuana in Montana

https://www.krtv.com/news/montana-and-regional-news/recreational-marijuana-is-now-legal-in-montana
While the Montana Legislature is likely to reshape the state’s marijuana laws in response to the initiatives, the first provisions took effect on Friday – before lawmakers even had a chance to meet.

The newly-effective sections allow people 21 and older to possess and use up to one ounce of marijuana or eight grams of marijuana concentrates. They also allow growing up to four marijuana plants inside a private residence, with the property owner’s permission.

macbill,
Reactions: Adobewan

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Montana Senate passes bill legalizing recreational marijuana

Montana’s Senate on Friday passed a bill to legalize recreational marijuana and direct taxes on the drug to support addiction treatment and conservation programs.

The bill passed out of the House earlier this month and was passed in the upper chamber by a 34-16 margin. It will go back to the House so it can approve the legislation with the Senate’s amendments.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Anti-Marijuana Groups Drop Lawsuit Seeking To Overturn Voter-Approved Legalization Measure

“While we hoped to see this process proceed successfully, we instead will champion the work done in the legislature to pass HB 701 into law,” Steve Zabawa, executive director of SAFE Montana, said in a statement. “We are proud to say that as a result of HB 701, Montana will move forward with some of the tightest regulations on the marijuana industry in the country.”

macbill,
  • Haha
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom