Completed Modular Glass Pieces

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Selling some modular glass pieces, seen in the photo below, let me know if you need to see some other angles, I have some other bits and bobs not pictured that can be included if buyer is interested (like various RBT stems or a nice grinder for example)
PXL-20220407-000627606.jpg

Above on the left is a double 18.8 mm male footed jayhook from Yingmin5 (the lower joint has an uneven cut that makes some female joints wobble though it is functional) with a 18.8 mm female flared mouthpiece from Steven79 and an 18.8 mm female to female adapter from SunshineStore (each side has tiny chip inside of the glass that does not affect function especially since the glass is so thick) on top of that is a 14.5 mm right angle L hook mouthpiece that has little nub feet with 14 female - 18 male adapter... Then on the right is vapexhale mini hydro base bomb edition (barrel matrix inline perc) with 18.8 mm female and 14.5 mm male on top, connected is another 14-18 adapter, on top is 18.8 mm female curved mouthpiece that is handmade in the US by an old FC member whose name I will have to look up! It is silver fumed with a little teacup handle and very thick glass... Finally on the bottom is 18.8 mm male nectar collector aka cooling stem by ddave for the TetraP80 primarily and other such similar vapes (not 100% sure how well it will fit with RBT, but I can test mine for you if you want)

Pricing is a little tricky depending which items you want exactly, so just reach out to let me know what you're interested in and where you're located, we'll work something out! I'll update this post as things are sold...

Top Bottom