Mobius Stereo Matrix Stemless 60t Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

shmaporist
Sup FC!
Have pristine Mobius Stereo Matrix 60t Limited Edition tube for sale. 60mm is the sweet spot when it comes to Moby tubes IMO and this is perfect partner for your favorite vape. Not much else I can add about such a renowned tube so will allow pics to do talking. Thanks!

Asking: $420 -- tube without slide
$450 -- tube with Shine opal slide
Buyer pays Paypal, I got shipping...
8597534537_024069ed4c_b.jpg

8598636658_b1896319b7_c.jpg

8598635562_02bc437def_c.jpg

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Oh, forgot one critical question: Will a 60t fit a cloud directly or would I have to use a cloud buddy?

Anonymouse,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
Can this exact piece not be ordered from AquaLabTech with the original bowl included for $420? Maybe I'm missing something, I was getting ready to almost pull the trigger, been looking for a matrix perc for awhile...

PS. That slide is beautiful. Any way you'd sell that separate or is that a package thing only?

TheHerbalReview,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
That big warning at the top of your page applies to everyone who posts, not just the seller. Here are a couple of those rules you should have noted:
  • Only 1 item or lot of items for sale/trade is allowed per thread. One transaction per thread.
  • If you're selling, state an asking price. If trading, state what you're looking to trade for. Bidding is not allowed. No OBO. You can dicker over price in PM's but not in the thread.
The first one means that you should not be asking Pappy to split his sale. The second one means that if you have a problem with the price, take it to PMs.

pakalolo,
Reactions: ogcook

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
That big warning at the top of your page applies to everyone who posts, not just the seller. Here are a couple of those rules you should have noted:
  • Only 1 item or lot of items for sale/trade is allowed per thread. One transaction per thread.
  • If you're selling, state an asking price. If trading, state what you're looking to trade for. Bidding is not allowed. No OBO. You can dicker over price in PM's but not in the thread.
The first one means that you should not be asking Pappyto split his sale. The second one means that if you have a problem with the price, take it to PMs.

My bad man, I'm still a newb to these forums, I'll be the first to admit. I'll be more careful next time.

TheHerbalReview,

Pappy

shmaporist
I appreciate your interest and thank Pakalolo for his clarification. The Mobius Stereo Matrix retails for $420 when you can find one but they're hard to come by and highly in demand. I'm not asking a premium for it, with the Shine slide it's a bargain. Hope this addresses your questions.

Thank you and Happy Easter!
Pappy

Bigbadjohn

I had a lot of trouble trying to buy this stunt from aqua lab and I'm interested in buying this one

Please pm me with info I really want this tube!! Thank you

Bigbadjohn,

way2

You can send him a pm. He will be along sooner or later though......hang in there!!

way2,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom