• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hello everyone,
happy to be here and posting our first!
we are the MMJGRIND, we developed a medical grade grinder in a sense of materials and design. use the Grind-Hub to learn why and what about MEDICINAL CONTAMINATION. we have a different approach to grinders, focusing on the grounded amount rather than the product diameter. we hope you like it.

The official release date is set to April 20th, we'll be having special promotions and Items are coming in to our shop any day, limited editions are available now and double screen items delivery expected in 2 months.
we would love to hear any comments and questions!

mmjgrind-walpaper1.jpg

keep safe and clean grind.
MMJGRIND Team!

MMJGRIND,

Mulchmaker

Veni Vidi Vapi
Since I often gouge my knuckles with my thumbnail when using my 2-piece grinder, I applaud your effort to produce a more ergonomic design.

That being said, though, your website is a complete horror show of poor grammar and fear-mongering disinformation. It destroys your credibility. I guess if you're only interested in making a quick buck off of hypochondriacs and dimwits who fall for pseudoscientific buzzwords, you're all set. If you're actually interested in promoting high-quality products and disseminating evidence-based information relevant to your customers' health, you have some serious work to do.

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Since I often gouge my knuckles with my thumbnail when using my 2-piece grinder, I applaud your effort to produce a more ergonomic design.

That being said, though, your website is a complete horror show of poor grammar and fear-mongering disinformation. It destroys your credibility. I guess if you're only interested in making a quick buck off of hypochondriacs and dimwits who fall for pseudoscientific buzzwords, you're all set. If you're actually interested in promoting high-quality products and disseminating evidence-based information relevant to your customers' health, you have some serious work to do.

thank you for your compliments and negative feedback. our product is real, and address a real issue, not yet to be researched to provide evidence-based. We wish to have some work done by health organizations in that direction so that regulation will set a standard. we believe these kinds of devices, whether with screens or without to be subsidized, until this will form into our future we plan to provide an alternative solution. for your other comments, well.... never judge a book by its cover, you are encouraged to read a little and give the product a try. we would love to hear from you!

MMJGRIND,

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
...i just learned there is glass in my salt and it 'punctuate blood veins'....
looks like table salt is going to be very popular!

I agree with @Mulchmaker and @just_the_flu. Your site seriously needs to be edited. Spelling and grammatical errors coupled with inflated claims will discredit your product faster than you can say 'no sale'.

no argue about grammar, but inflated claims? it will take a small research to find out

Last edited by a moderator:
MMJGRIND,

AtomicPB

@MMJGRIND

From what I am reading on your Website there doesn't seem to be any healthy way to grind my herb except using your product.

Splitting herb with my fingers does contaminate my herb, using an aluminum grinder contaminates my herb, plastic grinders contaminate my herb, grinder cards are contaminating my herb ... and so on ... I wonder how I can safely consume my herb without your product?

As the others already pointed out, it makes the impression that you spread fear of contaminated herb and are the only provider for a solution. On top of that you do not provide any sources for those claims.

With all that being said, even if everything you claim would be true, even I as a non native speaker can see all the spelling errors, which really would let me doubt that a professional is behind the information on your website. As the others already pointed out, it would be in your own interest to correct those errors.

Regarding your product ... are there any photos of your grinder, do you have any information about the material which the grinder is being made off, where is it produced? Those are infos that most people would expect after being told that every product except yours is unhealthy.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Very interesting!
According to your website, most of us that are most likely 40 and older should be dead or seriously ill!
I used my hands for 10+ years to sort seeds and shred my herb, no one ever contracted anything.
I have been using various makes of grinders made of various materials for the last 10+ years and once again, not one contracted illness again...

Your logic and deductions make absolutely NO sense at all...
It's a $10 plastic grinder at the end of the day...
The Bio-Compatible material, does it ever require replacement? What is it made from?
And if your $60 aluminum one is metal and you have this page:
https://mmjgrind.com/aluminum-herb-grinders-are-they-safe/
Why is your grinder better than an industry standard aluminum, anodized grinder?

Just a quick FYI...

Have a look at this grinder, it is yours, only better:
https://www.newvape.com/fine-grinder-titanium-gray-2726

It's an amazing grinder for $10 less with MANY reviews.

Squiby

According to your website, most of us that are most likely 40 and older should be dead or seriously ill!
I used my hands for 10+ years to sort seeds and shred my herb, no one ever contracted anything.
I'm nearing 60 and I have always used my hands to tear off my nugs. MMJGRIND mentions that this practice can contaminate my bud with mold and pesticides.

If I am harboring mold and pesticides on my hands, I have much deeper problems than what grinder to choose. Yikes!

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
I'm nearing 60 and I have always used my hands to tear off my nugs. MMJGRIND mentions that this practice can contaminate my bud with mold and pesticides.

If I am harboring mold and pesticides on my hands, I have much deeper problems than what grinder to choose. Yikes!

inflated claims? it will take a small research to find out

:lmao:

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@MMJGRIND

From what I am reading on your Website there doesn't seem to be any healthy way to grind my herb except using your product.

Splitting herb with my fingers does contaminate my herb, using an aluminum grinder contaminates my herb, plastic grinders contaminate my herb, grinder cards are contaminating my herb ... and so on ... I wonder how I can safely consume my herb without your product?

As the others already pointed out, it makes the impression that you spread fear of contaminated herb and are the only provider for a solution. On top of that you do not provide any sources for those claims.

With all that being said, even if everything you claim would be true, even I as a non native speaker can see all the spelling errors, which really would let me doubt that a professional is behind the information on your website. As the others already pointed out, it would be in your own interest to correct those errors.

Regarding your product ... are there any photos of your grinder, do you have any information about the material which the grinder is being made off, where is it produced? Those are infos that most people would expect after being told that every product except yours is unhealthy.

Hi AtomicPB, thank you for looking into it.

let us address the methods we think are safe to grind your medicine. wood grinders are ok, as long as their pins are made from stainless steel, preferably from a food grade compliant. we have a post about it. you can also use your hands if washed prior to grinding but you will lose some of your material, cards are ok, considering materials and the above mentioned using hands. aluminum grinders, while in the basics durable, they degrade over time, rapidly if not maintained properly. stainless steel grinders are great if you can afford one go for it. we chose plastics which are biocompatible, as well mechanical properties to take the pressure loads of a grinder, all are USP CLASS VI and above compliant. The materials family is PEEK, it is a material used in medical devices. there are ABS grinders out there, thats a commercial plastic. our main concern is for zinc grinders and chromium,, these are really bad materials for our body. there is much more to tell, and as i have already agreed and confirmed that we are working our website out and it may also break from time to time in mobile layout, so if you are using your phone please switch to desktop. sorry...

for the products, there is an aluminum limited edition on the shop and a wooden version coming in the next few weeks, followed by the affordable plastic version and more stuff coming in...

we are putting a lot of efforts as we believe it is a neglected field which might backlash over time, so funny as it may sound it still needs to be addressed, we encourage to be aware of medicinal contamination to utilize a healing potential. sorry to bring up the salt post, well... we are not making any money off selling salt :) you can take it and do some research, or leave it.

we embrace any feedback and thank you for caring, your attention refines the information for others...

What grinders did you measure?
the average are 6.5 mm. the more height in between plates allows more room for the flower to position the fibers vertically in between the blades. that is why it will not take less than 0.5 for an even grind. 8mm depth might not sound alot
Very interesting!
I have been using various makes of grinders made of various materials for the last 10+ years and once again, not one contracted illness again...

Your logic and deductions make absolutely NO sense at all...
It's a $10 plastic grinder at the end of the day...
The Bio-Compatible material, does it ever require replacement? What is it made from?
And if your $60 aluminum one is metal and you have this page:
https://mmjgrind.com/aluminum-herb-grinders-are-they-safe/
Why is your grinder better than an industry standard aluminum, anodized grinder?

Just a quick FYI...

Have a look at this grinder, it is yours, only better:
https://www.newvape.com/fine-grinder-titanium-gray-2726

It's an amazing grinder for $10 less with MANY reviews.

here is the description

Fine Grinder 3" Titanium Gray Machined in Florida from 6061 Medical Grade Aluminium. Bright Dipped Gray Anodized Has 2 rare earth magnets Logos are all engraved after anodizing (not laser etched). This grinder has been designed, and optimized to produce a very fine grind for vaporizers. Some considered this a finishing grinder.

for the materials, that's a biocompatible plastic. polyketone/peek will work the same. you can go higher grade but it will be an overkill.

while materials take a significant role, construction matters as well

The ring adds to the cost so as this version is a limited edition.

btw, the ring should be replaced once it becomes dysfunctional. the whole point is to have the ring wearing out rather than the grinder parts themselves. the ring functions as a buffer taking all the pressure loads. it can be easily removed for cleaning, once cleaned the feeling should be smooth again.

MMJGRIND,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
:worms:
What is that material/metal which is more safe than others but it never gets mentioned anywhere ?
Edited:
So it is PEEK ? Can you show us some data that prooves that peek is good in withstanding mechanical damage ? I have peek insulators for e-cigs and i dont consider them durable.
Well as far as i see it is used in orthopedics which is cool,but futher down there are some stress tests which shows that this material flakes from mechanical stress.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1751616116302430

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
here is the description

Fine Grinder 3" Titanium Gray Machined in Florida from 6061 Medical Grade Aluminium. Bright Dipped Gray Anodized Has 2 rare earth magnets Logos are all engraved after anodizing (not laser etched). This grinder has been designed, and optimized to produce a very fine grind for vaporizers. Some considered this a finishing grinder.

for the materials, that's a biocompatible plastic. polyketone/peek will work the same. you can go higher grade but it will be an overkill.

while materials take a significant role, construction matters as well

The ring adds to the cost so as this version is a limited edition.

btw, the ring should be replaced once it becomes dysfunctional. the whole point is to have the ring wearing out rather than the grinder parts themselves. the ring functions as a buffer taking all the pressure loads. it can be easily removed for cleaning, once cleaned the feeling should be smooth again.

Once again, what is your bio-compatible material?
What is it's composition?
I do not believe the material you will be using will be PEEK, it will be too expensive for your $10 grinder.
Apart from reduced teeth profiles, nothing is revolutionary.
Tooth design is almost identical to my Kannastor.

Please let us know what this cost effective material is, thanks!

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Appealing to fears isn't really going to fly here. I like some of the ideas, like the rubber number around the top and bottom. I'm sorry, but it's hard to use a lot of grinders cause I can't get a good grip on pieces that sit flush.

Does this grinder require lots of rotating in order to open and close? That is one of the things I hate most about most grinders.

Finally, as others have pointed out, you haven't told us what it's made of and where it's manufactured.

We are looking for honesty and transparency. That is our standard.

snackmaster

the average are 6.5 mm. the more height in between plates allows more room for the flower to position the fibers vertically in between the blades. that is why it will not take less than 0.5 for an even grind. 8mm depth might not sound alot

Not what I asked and I don't believe this is true for brands like space case, santa cruz shredder, kannastor, interplanetary development, slx, newvape, mendo mulcher, etc that are your main competition on FC.

Anyway, I agree with others who've pointed out your sales strategy isn't a great fit for FC and I hope you'll reconsider your approach. IMO things like the floating ring design, variable blade heights, ergonomics, and subsidized purchases are much more interesting than all the other BS. I think FC is a savvier community than you're giving us credit for.

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Appealing to fears isn't really going to fly here. I like some of the ideas, like the rubber number around the top and bottom. I'm sorry, but it's hard to use a lot of grinders cause I can't get a good grip on pieces that sit flush.

we designed the handles to suit medical conditions such as arthritis and swelling joints

Does this grinder require lots of rotating in order to open and close? That is one of the things I hate most about most grinders.

it opens by pulling. there is no magnet or threads. im not sure what kind of 2 piece grinder locked by threads.

Finally, as others have pointed out, you haven't told us what it's made of and where it's manufactured.

mentioned above. shipped from the USA, or Europe, depending on destination. we manufacture in multiple locations worldwide.

We are looking for honesty and transparency. That is our standard.

its great to be here.

Once again, what is your bio-compatible material?
What is it's composition?
I do not believe the material you will be using will be PEEK, it will be too expensive for your $10 grinder.
Apart from reduced teeth profiles, nothing is revolutionary.
Tooth design is almost identical to my Kannastor.

Please let us know what this cost effective material is, thanks!

finally, someone who can appreciate... it's polyketone/peek group of material

the grinder is priced at 15, the 10 offering is a sale for out of stock.

MMJGRIND,

lazylathe

Almost there...
finally, someone who can appreciate... it's polyketone/peek group of material

the grinder is priced at 15, the 10 offering is a sale for out of stock.

Which exact material is it?
You may not have been here long enough but most people here have a craving to know what materials their devices are made of. Any funny play a day we walk away...

You also do not mention it anywhere in your website... For such a mat elusive material, you are Mighty secretive about it...

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Wow. This is hillarious.

And no, I'm not a fan of fear-peddling bullshit to sell a product.

Let em have it!

MMJGRIND

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
You may not have been here long enough but most people here have a craving to know what materials their devices are made of. Any funny play a day we walk away...

You also do not mention it anywhere in your website... For such a mat elusive material, you are Mighty secretive about it...

sorry, our website is in the works and getting updated daily. no secrets here, link to a material datasheet provided above.

i think you have missed the additional information tab. we'll make it more accessible

Screen-Shot-2018-04-11-at-9.21.52.png

@MMJGRIND

Hi AtomicPB, thank you for looking into it.

let us address the methods we think are safe to grind your medicine. wood grinders are ok, as long as their pins are made from stainless steel, preferably from a food grade compliant. we have a post about it. you can also use your hands if washed prior to grinding but you will lose some of your material, cards are ok, considering materials and the above mentioned using hands. aluminum grinders, while in the basics durable, they degrade over time, rapidly if not maintained properly. stainless steel grinders are great if you can afford one go for it. we chose plastics which are biocompatible, as well mechanical properties to take the pressure loads of a grinder, all are USP CLASS VI and above compliant. The materials family is PEEK, it is a material used in medical devices. there are ABS grinders out there, thats a commercial plastic. our main concern is for zinc grinders and chromium,, these are really bad materials for our body. there is much more to tell, and as i have already agreed and confirmed that we are working our website out and it may also break from time to time in mobile layout, so if you are using your phone please switch to desktop. sorry...

for the products, there is an aluminum limited edition on the shop and a wooden version coming in the next few weeks, followed by the affordable plastic version and more stuff coming in...

we are putting a lot of efforts as we believe it is a neglected field which might backlash over time, so funny as it may sound it still needs to be addressed, we encourage to be aware of medicinal contamination to utilize a healing potential. sorry to bring up the salt post, well... we are not making any money off selling salt :) you can take it and do some research, or leave it.

we embrace any feedback and thank you for caring, your attention refines the information for others...

What grinders did you measure?
the average are 6.5 mm. the more height in between plates allows more room for the flower to position the fibers vertically in between the blades. that is why it will not take less than 0.5 for an even grind.

we did not say that every product is unhealthy. we did address ppl to wash their hands, maintain a grinder and keep some good vibes! what a landing, but i guess we deserve it as our platform is not tight. we are getting there.

sorry on our late response,
MMJGRIND team

MMJGRIND,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom