mixing yechy firecrackers with ice cream; yea or nay?

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
discuss.

GoodHumorIceCreamTruck-thumb-468x324.jpg

jeffp,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
I think that'd taste much better than eating the firecracker by itself.

firecracker with a big ol' scoop of vanilla on top, mmmmmm.

aznfknpride,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Ive actually mixed my ABV with some Craptivia yougurt in the past. Wish I woulda ground it up in a grinder first. I think it gave me a nice deep lock feeling.

AGBeer,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Isn't that the yogurt that makes Jamie Lee Curtis shit?
I was just thinking about someone stumbling onto this thread who doesn't know anything about what we're talking about at all -
"fuck combustion" "eating firecrackers - is it better with ice cream?"
without the context this would seem very bizarre.

jeffp,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I aint gonna lie, when I first stumbled into here I too was clueless as to all of this cool lingo.
Wait, Im still clueless...

What were we talking about?

AGBeer,

Frickr

i didnt mind the taste of firecrackers myself. i thought they were a little dry and chewy but for the most part the taste didnt bother me.

ive been wondering if it would be better to put the peanutbutter your going to use for the firecrackers into a pot and just watch the temp with a candy thermo, and stur in your ground herb and let it "cook" for a bit on the stove, vrs sticking it in the oven. maybe make a bigger batch and keep it in a container to use whenever.

but i love sturring in peanutbutter into some vanilla icecream, after i stur i add a little hot fudge ontop with a few peanuts and enjoy. i think the slow cooking method on the stovetop would yeild a better end product as the peanutbutter wont be all hard, dry and crusty as it normally is coming out of the oven.

Frickr,

Ihop

:)

Try Nuttella and just plain saltines. The Nuttella has a higher fat content than PB, hence it catches more THC. Wrap in tinfoil, 320 degrees for 22 mins. done. They don't taste bad either.

I'd eat them with ice cream, but probably not on ice cream. And I'm high now.

:D

:peace:

Ihop,

Konrad_Zuse

Do you just put the ABV on crackers, or how EXACTLY do "firecrackers" work. I know what they are, my friends did them, I just don't know how to prepare them.

Konrad_Zuse,

Ihop

:)

Spread the Nuttella or PB, your choice on both crackers. Crush or grind your ABV or fresh herb (I mix the two) as fine as possible. Sprinkle about .05 on one side and put it together like a PB cracker or a sandwich. Wrap in tinfoil, bake 320 degrees for 22 mins. Dosage varies from person to person. With a little practice I got it just right. I eat one firecracker and about 2 hours (also varies from person to person) later I'm in a full body high.

Here is one made two days ago.

And, I'll be dammed they taste good too; chocolate hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Made with love and the secret ingredient ............

:peace:

Ihop,

wthanna

FireCrackers

If you've cooked with herb, whether making butter, tincture, whatever... you should have discovered by now that you want as fine a grind as possible in order to extract the most goodies from your herb. In most cases a dedicated coffee grinder is going to be the best. It is very inefficient to simply "make a pile of ground up herb" as most recipes for firecrackers call for and put it on top of your peanut butter. Find yourself some good organic peanut butter.. the oilier the better. Grind your herb to a fine powder.. I find .5 grams per cracker I intend to make to be a good dose per firecracker. (you may want to eat 1,2, or more depending on your tolerance and desired effect). Mix your peanut butter and powdered herb thoroughly with a spoon to make green peanut butter, THEN make your peanut butter crackers, wrap in foil and bake. I bake at 300 for 30 minutes. This way you have more contact between the herb and the oil, more active ingredients bonding with fats.. They're easier to eat this way with a nice uniform peanut buttery texture. Creamy peanut butter is better... those chunks of peanuts in "chunky" peanut butter aren't soaking up anything from your herb.. use chunky for something else. If you are a firecracker maker, try this method using the same ratio of peanut butter to herb that you have used doing it the other way.. you will be surprised at the added boost this gives your recipe.

wthanna,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
mixing with ice cream does work nice - far more palatable - no "gag" factor until a few hours later...
goingcrazy-300x297.jpg

agreed that coffee grinder is most appropriate method.

if you use about a joint's worth of weed regarding the intensity of the effect and how long it lasts i think you'll find eating weed to be most efficient.

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
i wouldn't recommend AVB for firecrackers - save up for a nice brownie mix.
a joint's worth of fresh finely ground material works wonders and I submit that firecrackers, in fact eating material in general is
very much a part of the fuckcombustion ethos as vaporizing is.

CLX0106Cook097-de.jpg

jeffp,

wthanna

^^^ what he said! If your not baking or doing something with your ABV, then you are missing out on half the fun and experience. :brow:

jeffp said:
i wouldn't recommend AVB for firecrackers - save up for a nice brownie mix.
a joint's worth of fresh finely ground material works wonders and I submit that firecrackers, in fact eating material in general is
very much a part of the fuckcombustion ethos as vaporizing is.

http://www.countryliving.com/cm/countryliving/images/CLX0106Cook097-de.jpg

wthanna,
Top Bottom