Mixing Oil and Kief

Farid

So I have gotten fed up with vaping oil in pens. I have a Hercules but that doesn't fit my usage, and I have an Ecig which I have built my own coils on to vape oil. I have also used oil in herb vaporizers, but I do not like using cotton or degummed hemp, since I feel the taste is weird.

Back when I vaped and smoked I used to collect crude kief with a screen and magazine paper. Since it wasn't the purest kief it wouldn't press as quickly as I liked, so I would mix a bit of vape reclaim in with it to act as an adhesive. A crude form of jelly hash.

Since I have quit smoking I don't do that anymore, but I had the idea today of doing something similar, except this time it would be with better quality kief and shatter.

I was wondering if people have had luck vaporizing hash like this? I would be using a vapcap. Currently my biggest gripe about using oil mixed with bud is that the bud vaporizes before the oil is finished. I was thinking if I made the hash with the proper ratio, the oil would be suspended enough to finish vaporizing when the kief is spent.

I was thinking of doing around a 10:1 ratio of kief to shatter, thoughts?

Last edited:
Farid,
Top Bottom