• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

NFC Missing vaporizer(s) sub-forum threads?

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
Hello! So I noticed the vaporizer forums aren't complete yet (G43 missing, not sure if I saw Dynavap as well?). These still coming?

Reloaded,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hello! So I noticed the vaporizer forums aren't complete yet (G43 missing, not sure if I saw Dynavap as well?). These still coming?
This might answer your question:

:peace:

Stu,

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
@Stu I read through that thread but didn't see where it says vapes are missing on the new site... what am I missing?

Reloaded,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@Stu I read through that thread but didn't see where it says vapes are missing on the new site... what am I missing?
Here is the pertinent part:
The first effect is that we are suspending our program of closing threads at OG FC. For now, we are allowing new threads on both forums. We realize that this splits some discussions across two forums, but most threads exist in one forum or the other. We won't re-open any of the closed threads at this time. We are considering the possibility of combining the threads and member base of both forums, but this raises issues that will be difficult to resolve. Nevertheless, if we can pull it off this is the most likely solution.

Basically, if we haven't closed a thread on OGFC and opened a new on here, we are not going to do it going forward. The hope/plan is to merge threads, so we want to minimize the problem created by merging to threads that were active at the same time. It would make a messy situation even messier.

Hope that makes sense.

:peace:

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
@Stu that now makes sense thank you for that explaination 🙏🤘

Just one last thing it does look like the G43 forum is pretty quiet on FC.com so if it could be closed/moved here now that would be handy for me but I am one little dude in Canada don't know if I can suggest such an endeavour at this time 😜

Reloaded,
Top Bottom