Completed MiniVap

headdoctor

I bought this MiniVAP (new) four and a half years ago. I tried it maybe half a dozen times but it simply never got into the rotation. It's been sitting idle for the last four years. It's virtually new, with the tag still on the case. Teflon core. As far as I can tell, it's in excellent working condition: the unit heats up and the battery seems to hold a charge. I haven't tested it beyond that.

That said, it is over four years old and has been sitting unused for four years. I don't know what that means for the battery life or the general condition. So I'm selling this AS IS, with no guarantees. I think it's working fine but you will be taking a bit of a flier on this one. Caveat emptor! Given what I'm asking for it, I don't see that it's worth talking about returns, but I'm reasonable. Also, I haven't kept up with any updates or problems with the MiniVAP, so I'm not aware of any common issues with these vapes.

I'm not looking to make money on it; I just hate to see it going to waste. I'm selling this for $35 to cover the cost of shipping (UPS Ground, $20 or so) with a bit extra for gas, PayPal fees, etc. I'd prefer PayPal as I don't use other forms of money transfer. Continental US only and I'd prefer an established FC member.

Top Bottom