Milaana w/ Power Adpater

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippogriff

- og Maple Milaana in excellent condition, BUT getting it ready for pictures I found a fissure in the female glass (see third pic below), not sure when this happened. Fissure is super clean, I can't feel it w my finger at all, and I wouldn't send it in to be fixed if I was keeping it, so posting it as-is in case someone would rather have the savings for now, RBT will replace glass for $40
- power adapter made by @Alan, the maker of the iHeat, which turns the Milaana into an instant-on desktop w a bit of throttle control, like a beyond-fresh battery every hit
- Oregon Glass Blower custom long stem w perfect fit, great for smooth vapor during higher-heat, quick extractions
- stock long stem, clear short stem, blue short stem, screens (several styles), bamboo poker tool, and steel mesh (for concentrates)
- Nitecore D4 charger
This is a truly great convection portable, and the power adapter makes it a very special beast. Priority to buyer wanting whole bundle, $220 delivered w/in the continental US, outside apply $15 credit to your preferred shipping method and pay me the difference.

kt0FeCb.jpg

ING0xmr.jpg

MOJSSKg.jpg

2bZ93AA.jpg

9vBOKmc.jpg

FxrVuat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom